By Laura Summers
For £99 per room, check into Carlton Hotel Kinsale, a 4-star hotel on Ireland's rugged south coast with views over Oysterhaven Bay.
Why we love it
- Save nearly half on an overnight stay for two at Carlton Hotel Kinsale
- This treat-filled package includes a welcome winter warmer, dinner, spa credit and more
- Sea View Rooms look out over Oysterhaven Bay
- The hotel is set in 90 acres of wooded parkland close to Summercove and Charles Fort
- ''One of Ireland's favourite mid-sized towns'', Kinsale has a ''superb foodie reputation'', says Lonely Planet
Carlton Hotel Kinsale
County Cork, .
Tel: 00353 21 470 6000
What's included & when
- Valid until 28 February, 2014
- Overnight accommodation at Carlton Hotel Kinsale with full Irish breakfast
Complimentary upgrade to a Seaview Room (worth £25)
Welcome hot chocolate and cookies on arrival (worth £4 per person)
3-course set-menu dinner for two at Rockpool Restaurant (worth £25 per person)
Late checkout until 2pm (worth £17)
Also includes a 30€ spa credit per person in Aphrodite Hills by C Spa to be used towards a an hour-long treatment (minimum)
- A 2-night stay is £165 per room on a bed-and-breakfast basis with dinner on the first night
Search for cheap flights to Cork
with Fly.com. The hotel is a 25-minute drive from Cork International Airport.
The small print
Not available on 22-31 December; 1, 3-4, 10, 31 January; 7, 14-15, 21 February. The Seaview Room upgrade is subject to availability on booking. The voucher can only be used once. See below for full terms and conditions. Vouchers for this offer are limited and may therefore sell out before the stated expiry date. Update (3:15pm, 29 November): Due to the hotel releasing more availability, the offer has been extended.
See all terms