By Katie Millington
Ballygarry House Hotel & Spa -- at the foot of the Slieve Mish Mountains in Kerry -- has put together a package including an overnight stay, dinner, homemade cookies and prosecco for less than £50 per person, per night.
Why we love it
- The hotel restaurant has an AA Rosette and serves local produce, including herb- and garlic-infused North Kerry lamb rump
- Ballygarry House Hotel & Spa won a TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice award 2013 in the Top Hotels category
- It's a 4-star hotel in southwest Ireland set in six acres of gardens, with views of the Slieve Mish Mountains
- The Nádúr Spa has an outdoor hot tub and thermal suite, and spa treatments including Irish seaweed soaks and luxury facilas and massages.* Guests get a 20€ spa voucher per person to use with treatments valued over 85€.
Ballygarry House Hotel & Spa
County Kerry, IE
Tel: 00353 667123322
What's included & when
- Every day until 31 March
- An overnight stay for two people in a Superior King or Twin Room with full Irish breakfsat each, and a 3-course set-menu dinner in Brooks Restaurant and a glass of prosecco with dessert
Homemade cookies in the room on arrival (worth £8.46)
A 2-night package is £179 for two people with daily breakfast and dinner on the first night
Search on Fly.com
for flights to Kerry Airport, a 15-minute drive from the hotel. Cork airport is 1-hour and 40 minutes away by car.
The small print
Not available on 22 November; 6-7, 20-31 December; 3, 11 January; 14-15, 22 February; 8, 14-15, 22, 28-29 March. Subject to availability. Rooms are limited, so early booking is advised. Vouchers are valid every day from 18 November-31 March. See below for full terms and conditions. *Treatments cost extra and must be booked in advance of arrival.
See all terms
Due to the hotel releasing more availability, we have been able to reopen this offer
Click here to see all of our Christmas gift ideas.