By Travelzoo Staff
Tucked away in 12 acres of parkland, but just a short drive from Calais and Boulogne-sur-Mer, the Hôtel Château Cléry is easily accessible via the Eurotunnel or ferry. Treat-packed overnight stays at this hideaway in Nord-Pas-de-Calais are now £85 per room, per night.
Why we love it
- Stay in a historic French chateau that dates back to the Napoleonic era and is surrounded by 12 acres of parkland
- Includes a cocktail each and breakfast for two
- Hôtel Château Cléry is known for its romantic architecture and 18th-century bourgeois history
- It's Six miles from Boulogne-sur-Mer and 15 minutes from the coast
- Calais is 28 miles away, with direct links to the UK via the Channel Tunnel or ferry
HOTEL CHATEAU CLERY
Avenue du Chateau
Tel: 00 33 321 831 983
What's included & when
- Sunday-Friday until 30 December
- Overnight stay in a Charme Room including breakfast
- A cocktail each
- Free access to the fitness area and sauna
- A 10% discount on food (not drinks) at the on site restaurant.
hotel is six miles from Boulogne-sur-Mer, France's largest fishing
port. Calais is 28 miles away, with direct links to the UK via the
Channel Tunnel or ferry. Lille is the closest airport -- 77 miles away. Click here to search for flights to Lille with Fly.com
The small print
Valid for an overnight stay in a Charme Room for two adults, with a welcome cocktail each and breakfast. Valid for Sunday-Friday night stays until 30 December. Not available on 16-24 November.
See all terms