By Annemarie Kropf
Stay at the luxurious Regent Beijing -- named in Condé Nast Traveler's Gold List for the last five years – for less than half the regular price. With this deal you get a 2-night stay in an upgraded room for £165.
Why we love it
- Two-night stays for two people are now 55% cheaper than usual
- The hotel has been on Condé Nast Traveler's Gold List for the past five years
- It includes accommodation, guaranteed upgrade, daily breakfast, late checkout, free mini bar, spa voucher and discounts on return airport transfers as well as on hotel food
- The hotel is close to The Forbidden City and the Temple of Heaven
99 Jinbao St
Tel: 0086 10 8522 1888
What's included & when
- Valid for stays until 28 February, 2014
- Guaranteed upgrade to a Premium Room (pictured)
- Daily breakfast for two people and late checkout until 4pm
- Free mini bar (once per stay)
- 25% discount at two of the hotel's restaurants (Café 99 or Dacappo) or on room service
- £10 (100 CNY) spa voucher redeemable at Serenity Spa
- 20% off return airport transfers
It's an additional £83 (800 CNY) for each additional night with breakfast.
An upgrade to an Executive Room is an extra £37 (360 CNY) per night, while an Executive Suite is an additional £69 (660 CNY) per night, to be paid directly to the hotel.
The small print
Subject to availability. This deal is based on two sharing and includes two nights' accommodation in a Premium Room (guaranteed upgrade), 20% off return airport transfers, daily breakfast for two people, late checkout until 4pm, free mini bar (once per stay), 25% discount at two of the hotel's restaurants (Café 99 or Dacappo) or on room service and £10 (100 CNY) spa voucher redeemable at Serenity Spa.
See all terms