By Travelzoo Staff
Just a 40-minute drive from Calais, the Hôtel Château Tilques was built in 1891. For £149, two people can now check into this rural French manor for an overnight stay, with a guaranteed upgrade to a Luxe double room, including dinner and breakfast.
Why we love it
- Stay at the sumptuous Hôtel Château Tilques for £149 for two people instead of up to £216
- This elegant 19th-century manor house is just a 40-minute drive from Calais, in France's pretty Nord-Pas de Calais region
- Includes accommodation in a double room with a guaranteed upgrade and breakfast
- Valid for stays from 1 October-31 December
- Stay an extra night for £85
Hôtel Château Tilques
Rue du Château
Tel: 0033 321 88 99 99
What's included & when
- Sept. 9, 2013 - Dec. 31, 2013
- The deal is valid for stays from 1 October-31 December. Not available on 5, 9, 19 October; 4-10 November; 12-14, 24, 31 December.
- The hotel is home to fine-dining restaurant Le Vert Mesnil, which is highly praised in the prestigious French gastronomic guide Gault Millau and listed in the Michelin Guide. Three-course set-menu dinners start at 37€. There is free Wi-Fi, complimentary newspapers in the lobby and a heated indoor swimming pool.
- Stay an extra night for £85 including breakfast.
- How to book: Click "Buy Now" to purchase your voucher(s). Then contact the hotel directly to complete your reservation.
- Getting there: Flights and transfers are not included. Click here to search with Fly.com. Lille airport is around 80km away. Alternatively, take a ferry from the UK to Calais -- from there, it's a 40-minute drive.
The small print
The voucher is valid for an overnight stay in a Luxe double room with breakfast and a 3-course dinner from the Gourmand menu. Valid for stays from 1 October-31 December. Not available on 5, 9, 19 October; 4-10 November; 12-14, 24, 31 December. Subject to availability. Maximum room occupancy is two adults. A local tax of 0.70€ per person, per night, is payable to the hotel. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms