By Travelzoo Staff
Spend three nights at the 5-star Hyatt Regency Kinabalu in Malaysian Borneo for £219 for two people. Featuring daily breakfast, a massage and more, this exclusive package is valid all the way into 2014 and saves 47% on regular rates.
Why we love it
- Stay for three nights at the 5-star Hyatt Regency Kinabalu in Malaysian Borneo for just £219, saving 47% on regular prices
- This exclusive offer for two people includes accommodation in a King Room
- Daily breakfast for two people at Tanjung Ria Café
- One complimentary 30-minute foot reflexology massage per room, per stay, at Avantang Spa (worth £20 per person)
- One day of free in-room Wi-Fi (worth £12)
- 15% off food at all restaurants except Shenanigan's Fun Pub (excludes beverages)
- Centrally located near the popular night market and historic sights, and only 15 minutes from Kota Kinabalu International Airport
- On-site amenities include outdoor swimming pool, gym and Avantang Spa
- Valid for stays until January, 2014
Hyatt Regency Kinabalu Hotel
Jalan Datuk Salleh Sulong
Kota Kinabalu, 88991
Tel: 0060 88 22 1234
What's included & when
- Aug. 23, 2013 - Jan. 20, 2014
- This deal includes all of the following:
- - Three nights' accommodation in a King Room
- - Daily breakfast for two people (worth £13 per person, per day)
- - One day of free in-room Wi-Fi (worth £12)
- - One 30-minute foot reflexology massage per room at Avantang Spa (worth £20 per person, subject to availability and advanced booking)
- - 15% off food at all restaurants except Shenanigan's Fun Pub (excludes beverages)
- - Extra nights available for £75 each
- Travelzoo subscribers can also upgrade to a Sea View King Room for just £13 more per night, saving 44% on regular nightly rates for these rooms with stunning views over the South China Sea and Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park.
- This waterfront hotel is located 15 minutes from Kota Kinabalu International Airport, within walking distance of the city's shopping malls, bustling night market and historic sights. Tanjung Aru Beach and Mount Kinabalu, the tallest peak in Southeast Asia, are also a short drive away.
- On-site amenities include a gym, a swimming pool and Avantang Spa. Luxurious King Rooms feature city or atrium views, LCD TVs, DVD players and rain showers within marble baths.
- Valid for stays until 20 January, 2014
- Book by 31 December.
- Not available on 27 September; 7 October; 21 December; 4 January.
- How to book: Click "Buy Now" to purchase your voucher(s). Then contact the hotel directly to complete your reservation.
The small print
This voucher is valid for three nights for two people in a King Room (subject to availability on booking), and includes daily breakfast for two, one complimentary 30-minute foot reflexology massage per room, one day's free Wi-Fi and 15% off food at all restaurants except Shenanigans Pub (excludes beverages). Vouchers are valid for stays from 1 September- 20 January. Not available on 8-12, 27 September; 7 October; 21 December; 4 January. Book by 31 December. Subject to availability. Rooms are limited, so early booking is advised. See below for full terms and conditions. Due to the hotel releasing more availability, we have been able to extend this offer.
See all terms