By Travelzoo Staff
Experience the sights, sounds and colors of India with a 10-night Holi Festival Tour for £639 per person, twin share. Save 59% on this special celebration of spring that follows India's famous "Golden Triangle" route across Rajasthan, including visits to the Taj Mahal and Amber Fort of Jaipur.
Why we love it
- Experience India's famous "Festival of Color," Holi, with an exclusive 11-day tour for £639 per person, twin share
- Regularly £1579 tour includes all ground transportation, accommodation in 3.5-star or heritage hotels, and daily breakfast
- See India's famous "Golden Triangle," including the Taj Mahal, the Amber Fort of Jaipur, and Pushkar Bazaar
- Celebrate Holi on March 17 in beautiful Udaipur, known as "The Venice of the East" and "The City of Lakes"
Thamel Bhagawoti Marga
What's included & when
- Aug. 22, 2013 - March 10, 2014
- This exclusive tour is offered by Earthbound Expeditions, winner of a 2013 TripAdvisor Award of Excellence for its India and Nepal tours. The tour includes all of the following:
- -11-day/10-night Golden Triangle tour including Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Pushkar and Udaipur
- -English-speaking guide throughout
- -Air-conditioned private car or van transport throughout
- -9 nights' accommodation in 3.5-star or heritage hotels
- -Daily breakfast
- -1-night overnight train between Udaipur and Delhi on the AC Train
- - 1/2 day city tour in Delhi
- Famous for its colorful and exuberant paint-throwing, Holi is a celebration of spring marked by music, dancing and celebratory foods on 17 March, 2014. It is an optimal time to visit Rajasthan and experience the best that Indian culture has to offer.
- Optional extras include elephant ride at Amber Fort and a boat ride at Lake Pichola in Udaipur
- Click here to see the full itinerary.
- Getting There: We found return flights from London Gatwick to Kathmandu Airport for £677 per person. Click here to search on Fly.com.
The small print
Tour date is March 10-20, 2014. Bookings must be made by October 1, 2013. Rate is subject to availability and based on twin share, including tax. Roommate matching is offered when available, otherwise there is a single supplement of £249, payable directly to Earthbound Expeditions.
See all terms