By Travelzoo Staff
Hotel deals are so rare in the notoriously pricey Norwegian capital that this is the first time we've published one. Snap up a city-centre stay at the Comfort Hotel Grand Central for £85 per room, per night, and save at least 34% on the regular rates.
Why we love it
- Overnight stays at the Comfort Hotel Grand Central are now £85 per room, saving at least 34% on the usual rate in this expensive city
- Includes accommodation, a room upgrade, a full Norwegian breakfast, 25% off food and beverages and free Wi-Fi
- Many rooms have views of the Opera House or the main shopping district
- Close to the Airport Express
- Valid from 1 September to 30 November
Comfort Hotel Grand Central
Tel: 00 47 22 98 28 00
What's included & when
- Aug. 21, 2013 - Nov. 30, 2013
- The deal includes overnight accommodation for two in a Double Room, with a guaranteed upgrade to a Superior Room upon booking. In addition, you'll get a full Norwegian breakfast, plus 25% off food and beverage.
- This offer is valid from 1 September-30 November.
- The economic hub of the country, Oslo "boasts terrific art museums, fine opera and great fish restaurants", says Condé Nast Traveller. "How many world capitals have subway service to the forest, or lakes and hiking trails within city limits?" asks Fodor's, which argues that the city is set apart from other European cities by its natural beauty.
- The Comfort Hotel Grand Central has 170 rooms, 113 of which are uniquely decorated. Many have views of the Opera House or the main shopping district, a short walk from the hotel. All Superior Rooms have free Wi-Fi. There is a restaurant on site.
- Getting There: We found return flights from London Gatwick to Oslo Airport for £71 for per person. Click here to search on Fly.com. The hotel is a 3-minute walk to the Airport Express.
The small print
This deal is based on two sharing and includes an overnight stay for two people in a Double Room, with a guaranteed upgrade to a Superior Room at booking, plus a full Norwegian breakfast, 25% off food and beverages and free Wi-Fi. Valid from 1 September to 30 November. Prices, dates and savings were correct at the time of publish.
See all terms