By Travelzoo Staff
Before the snow blankets this region in white, enjoy the lush green landscape of the Austrian Alps with this late summer/autumn stay, and save a bundle. For £199 per room, head to the 4-star Hotel St Peter de luxe in Seefeld for two nights -- a discount of up to 39% on the regular rate.
Why we love it
- £199 per room for a 2-night stay in the Austrian Alps
- This deal from the 4-star Hotel St Peter de luxe saves up to 39% on the usual rate
- Includes accommodation with a double upgrade, half board and free use of the outdoor pool and Jacuzzi
- Valid until 3 November
Hotel St. Peter de luxe
Seefeld, Tirol, 6100
Tel: 0043 5212 4555 0
What's included & when
- Aug. 20, 2013 - Nov. 3, 2013
- The deal includes a double upgrade to either a Superior or a Karwendel II room, based on availability, plus half board. Guests also have free use of the outdoor pool and Jacuzzi.
- This offer is valid seven days a week until 3 November.
- Not available on 13-15, 19-22, 27 September; 12-13 October.
- It's an extra £43 (50€) to receive a whole-body massage for two people for 45 minutes, a saving of 50%.
- Hotel St Peter de luxe is in the Austrian state of Tyrol, about 17km northwest of Innsbruck. The Guardian describes walking in Seefeld as "idyllic: every so often forests would open into clearings filled with herds of contented cattle gently clanging their cowbells".
- Hotel facilities include a restaurant, a bar and a spa and wellness area, which has a sauna with panoramic views of the mountains, salt steam bath, solarium and vitality showers.
- All Superior and Karwendel II rooms have wireless Internet and a balcony.
- Getting There: We found return flights from London Gatwick to Innsbruck Airport for £168 per person. Click here to search on Fly.com.
The small print
This deal is based on two sharing and includes two nights' accommodation in an upgraded room with half board, plus free access to the outdoor pool and Jacuzzi. Valid for stays seven days a week until 3 November. Not available on 13-15, 19-22 September; 12-13 October. Prices, dates and savings were correct at the time of publish.
See all terms