By Travelzoo Staff
Check into a farmhouse in the Sicilian countryside and save 40% on the usual price. This overnight B&B break from the Case di Latomie, set amid olive trees and citrus groves near the west coast of the island, is now £39 per room. The deal includes overnight accommodation in a Double Room with breakfast.
Why we love it
- An overnight break for two people at a historic Sicilian farmhouse has been reduced by up to 40%
- This B&B package from the 4-star Case di Latomie is now £39 per room
- All rooms have a veranda
- The hotel is surrounded by vineyards and citrus groves and is 7km from the sea
- Children up to two years old stay for free
Case di Latomie
S.S. 115 Direzione Selinunte
What's included & when
- Aug. 13, 2013 - Oct. 31, 2013
- Children up to two years old stay for free when sharing a room. Stay more than one night by purchasing additional vouchers.
- Located in Castelvetrano near the Greek archeaological site of Selinunte, Case di Latomie occupies a restored farmhouse (known as a "baglio"), which was first erected in 1781. There are 27 rooms in total, all with a veranda. A 400-year-old olive tree partly overshadows the outdoor swimming pool. There are two restaurants on site.
- This voucher is valid for stays from 2 September-31 October.
- How to book:Click "Buy Now" to purchase your voucher(s). Then contact the hotel directly on +39 0924 90 77 27 (international call charges apply) or email email@example.com, to complete your reservation.
- Getting there: Flights and transfers are not included. Trapani airport is a 50-minute drive from the hotel. We found direct return flights with Ryanair from £41 in October -- click here to search with Fly.com.
The small print
Valid for overnight accommodation for two adults in a Double Room with daily breakfast. Valid every day from 2 September-31 October. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms