By Travelzoo Staff
Save more than a third on a stay in one of Brussels' quirkiest properties with this deal from Pantone Hotel. Overnight stays at this colourful hotel in the centre of the Belgian capital are now £59 per room.
Why we love it
- Overnight stays for two people at Brussels' quirky Pantone Hotel are now £59 per room instead of £94
Includes accommodation in an upgraded Extra Large Room, breakfast and a late checkout until 2pm
"Chic" -- Condé Nast Traveller
Hotel is close to Avenue Louise and its many shops
Valid Friday-Sunday from 13 September-8 December
1 Place Loix
Tel: +32 2 541 48 98
What's included & when
- Aug. 12, 2013 - Dec. 8, 2013
- As well as a guaranteed upgrade to an Extra Large Room (a guaranteed upgrade), you will get breakfast (worth £13/15€ per person) and a late checkout until 2pm.
- This offer is valid for Friday-Sunday stays from 13 September-8 December.
- Condé Nast Traveller describes the hotel as a "1970s building converted into a neo-pop homage to the Pantone colour system," complete with Pantone bikes, Pantone mugs -- even Pantone-tinted sugar. Each of the seven floors is dedicated to one specific hue in its artwork and room accents. Many rooms have city views.
- The hotel is in the city centre, close to the major thoroughfare Avenue Louise and its shopping. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the property.
- There is an additional city tax of £4 (4.50€) per room, per night to be paid at the hotel.
- Not available on 27-28 September.
- For £51 per room, this offer is valid every day until 8 September; 12-29 December.
- Getting There: We found return flights from London Heathrow to Brussels Airport for £89 per person. Click here to search on Fly.com. Two Metro stations -- Hotel Des Monnaies and Louise -- are a 5-minute walk from the hotel. Brussels-South Railway Station, with a Eurostar terminal, is three stops away.
The small print
This deal is based on two sharing and includes overnight accommodation in an Extra Large Room, breakfast and a late checkout until 2pm. Valid from 13 September-8 December. Not available on 27-28 September. It's £51 per room to stay every day until 8 September as well as 12-29 December. Prices, dates and saving were correct at the time of publish.
See all terms