By Travelzoo Staff
Escape to a 5-star hotel on what Condé Nast Traveller calls "one of Asia's most exceptional beaches" for a fraction of the usual price. Three-night stays at the JW Marriott Khao Lak Resort & Spa are now £189 per room. That's a massive saving of 70%.
Why we love it
- Three nights at the 5-star JW Marriott Khao Lak Resort & Spa near Phuket for £189 for two people
- Described by Condé Nast Traveller as a "postcard-perfect setting" on "one of Asia's most exceptional beaches"
- Guests will stay in a Deluxe Pool View Room with a private balcony and water or mountain views
- Includes daily breakfast
- One free massage per person at the award-winning Quan Spa and 30% off further treatments
- Add on extra nights for £65 per room on a bed-and-breakfast basis
- The hotel is around an hour's drive from Phuket International Airport. This deal includes 30% off transfers
- Get a buy-one, get-one-free cocktail voucher per person and a buy-one, get-one-free dinner voucher per room for use at any of the hotel's four restaurants
JW Marriott Khao Lak Resort & Spa
41/12 Moo 3
Khuk Khak, Takuapa
Phang Nga, Thailand, 82190
Tel: 00 66 76 584 888
What's included & when
- Aug. 7, 2013 - Dec. 15, 2013
- This offer is valid every day until 15 December and includes:
- - Accommodation in a Deluxe Pool View Room with a private balcony and water or mountain views
- - Daily breakfast
- - One free 45-minute traditional Thai massage per person and 30% off additional treatments
- - Buy-one, get-one-free cocktail voucher per person
- - Buy-one, get-one-free buffet dinner voucher per room for use at any of the hotel's four restaurants
- - 30% off return airport transfers
- - Late checkout until 2pm
- Additional nights can be booked for £65 per room on a bed-and-breakfast basis.
- Extras are available for children: up to two children per
- room can eat dinner free when eating from the children’s menu with a
- dining adult, and in addition they get free admission to the children’s
- club and one free children’s craft activity (plaster model painting or
- gel candle-making) per child, per 3-night voucher (limit of two per
- An hour-and-30-minute drive north of Phuket, the JW Marriott Khao Lak Resort & Spa has direct access to the 4km palm-lined Khuk Khak Beach and is home to the longest swimming pool in Southeast Asia -- a 3km winding lagoon system.
- Other available activities include kayaking, biking, a gym and table tennis. Khao Lak Elephant Camp is nearby, as is Similan Islands National Park, one of the most popular diving spots in Thailand. There's free Wi-Fi throughout the resort.
- Not available on 18, 21 August; 23-25 October; 23-25 November.
- Getting there: The hotel is an hour's drive from Phuket International Airport. Click here to find flights with Fly.com.
The small print
Valid for stays every day until 15 December. Not available on 18, 21 August; 23-25 October; 23-25 November. Update (9:45am, 20 August): Due to popular demand, 8-9 October, 5-7 December dates are now sold out. Extra nights are £65 per room. Guests will receive one massage per 3-night stay. Subject to availability. All taxes are included in the price. Rate is based on two sharing; maximum occupancy per room is three adults, or two adults and two children. Third adult costs THB1200 per person, per day, payable directly to the hotel; children 6-11 cost THB600 per person, per day, with extra bed and breakfast only. Children under six stay and have breakfast for free.
See all terms