By Travelzoo Staff
Two night stays in Tuscany are now £119 with this deal from Villa San Filippo. Saving 42% off the usual rate, this package includes a welcome drink, daily breakfast and an upgrade to a Superior Room, subject to availability.
Why we love it
- Spend two nights in the heart of Tuscany for 42% less than usual
- The deal at Villa San Filippo includes an upgrade to a Superior Room, subject to availability
- Enjoy daily breakfast and a welcome drink
- The hotel is in Barberino Val d'Elsa -- a medieval village between Florence and Sienna
Villa San Filippo
Strada delle Ginestre, 6
Barberino Val D'elsa Firenze
Località San Filippo, 50021
What's included & when
- Aug. 6, 2013 - Dec. 31, 2013
- The hotel is in the heart of Tuscany, in the village of Barberino Val d'Elsa -- a medieval village between Florence and Sienna. Both are within easy day-trip territory.
- Set in the Chianti region, the hotel is surrounded by vineyards and a backdrop of green hills.
- Classic rooms are air-conditioned and have TVs and DVD players. Superior Rooms are larger with a kitchenette.
- Valid for stays until 31 December.
- The hotel is about 40 kilometres from Florence airport. We've found flights starting at £52 return in September. Click here to find the cheapest flights to Florence with Fly.com.
- How to book: Purchase your voucher now, then contact Quite People by email email@example.com. This is the agency who will make the reservation for your stay at the Villa San Filippo.
The small print
Includes a 2-night stay for two people in a Classic Room with an upgrade to a Superior Room, subject to availability, plus daily breakfast and a welcome drink. Valid for stays seven days a week until 31 December. Subject to availability. See below for full terms and conditions. International call charges apply.
See all terms