By Travelzoo Staff
Stay at Bangkok's 5-star Hotel Muse for just £69 for two people, saving 41% on regular rates. This exclusive offer is valid for stays until 15 December and includes all of the following:
Why we love it
- Overnight stays at Bangkok's trendy 5-star Hotel Muse are now £69 per room, per night, saving 41% on regular prices
- Includes a guaranteed upgrade to a Dowadueng Corner Deluxe room, with breakfast for two
- Exclusive offer is valid for travel until 15 December, in the heart of the high season
- Receive one US$20 food-and-drink credit per room, per stay, for use in the hotel's five restaurants and bars (excludes mini bar and room service)
- Stay a minimum of two nights and get one complimentary cocktail voucher per person, per stay, at the rooftop Speakeasy Bar (select cocktails only)
- Extend your stay with late checkout to 4pm (subject to availability)
- Upgrade to a stylish Yama Residence room on the hotel's top floors for an extra £20
55/555 Langsuan Road
Tel: +66 (0) 2 630 4000
What's included & when
- Aug. 1, 2013 - Dec. 15, 2013
- -Guaranteed upgrade to a Dowadueng Corner Deluxe room
- -Daily breakfast for two people
- -One US$20 food-and-drink voucher for use in any of the hotel's restaurants and bars (excludes mini bar and room service) per room, per stay
- -Free in-room Wi-Fi
- -Late checkout until 4pm (subject to availability)
- Dowadueng Corner Deluxe rooms feature dual-aspect corner windows with stunning views of the Bangkok skyline. Other amenities include an LCD TV, Wi-Fi and an iPod dock. Alternatively, upgrade to a luxurious Yama Residence room, located on the building's top six floors, for £89 per night.
- Hotel Muse has early-20th-century touches such as claw-foot bathtubs, hand-painted basins, Venetian mirrors and sumptuous dark-wood interiors. The hotel features a gym, a 19th-floor infinity-edge swimming pool and five restaurants and bars, including the ultra-stylish rooftop Speakeasy Bar and Italian restaurant Medici Kitchen & Bar, named one of Bangkok's best Italian restaurants by Tatler.
- The hotel's location on swanky Langsuan Road is just a 5-minute walk from Chit Lom BTS Skytrain Station.
- Extra vouchers can be bought for additional nights. Stay two nights or more and receive one complimentary cocktail per person, per stay, at the rooftop Speakeasy Bar (select cocktails only).
- Flights are not included, but we've found direct fares starting at £542, return, with EVA Air from London Heathrow. Click here to search with Fly.com. It's a 30-minute taxi ride from the airport to the hotel.
The small print
Includes an overnight stay for two people in a Dowadueng Corner Deluxe room with breakfast, one US$20 food-and-drink voucher for use in the hotel's restaurants and bars (excludes mini bar and room service) per room, per stay, free in-room Wi-Fi and late checkout until 4pm (subject to availability). Also includes one complimentary cocktail voucher per person, per stay (minimum stay two nights). Valid until 15 December. Rooms are limited to five per night from 1 November-15 December. Subject to availability. Book by 15 November. Rate is valid for single or double occupancy. Maximum occupancy is three people. Additional adult costs THB 2970 per person, per night, including tax and breakfast. Children aged 5-12 cost THB 1485. Children four and under stay and eat free with existing bedding. All fees are payable directly to the hotel. Credit card guarantee required. Not valid for groups or on existing reservations. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions or loyalty programmes. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms