By Travelzoo Staff
The combination of a "peerless Mediterrean climate... clear turquoise waters... and a multitude of white, sandy beaches" make Sardinia a “classic summer holiday destination", according to The Independent. For £49 per room, stay in a hotel in the city centre with this deal from Hotel Mistral 2 and save £28 on the usual rate.
Why we love it
- Overnight stays for singles or two people at Hotel Mistral 2 are now £49 instead of £77 per room
- Includes accommodation in a standard Double Room, plus breakfast for two
- One child aged three or under can stay for free
- Hotel is close to the beach
- Valid every day until 31 August
Hotel Mistral 2
via 20 Settembre, 34
Tel: 00 39 0783 210389
What's included & when
- July 30, 2013 - Aug. 31, 2013
- The deal includes overnight accommodation in a standard Double Room (pictured) and breakfast for two.
- One child aged three or under can stay for free with this deal.
- It's £72 (83€) per night for a Triple Room.
- This offer is valid until 31 August.
- Hotel Mistral 2 is on the western edge of Oristano's city centre, which even today retains "more than a hint of medieval atmosphere", according to Rough Guides. The hotel is close to the beach, as well as the Punic and Roman ruins of Tharros.
- There are two restaurants on site, one of which is next to the swimming pool. Fresh local ingredients are used in the traditional Mediterranean cuisine.
- Getting There: We found return flights from London Heathrow to Alghero Airport for £259 per person. Click here to search on Fly.com.
The small print
This deal is based on single or double occupancy and includes overnight accommodation in a standard Double Room, plus breakfast. One child aged three or under can stay for free. Valid every day until 31 August. It's £72 (83€) per night for a Triple Room. Prices, dates and savings were correct at the time of publish. Prices were converted from euro to GBP using xe.com on 31 July and are subject to fluctuation.
See all terms