By Travelzoo Staff
Tucked away in 12 acres of parkland, but just a short drive from Calais and Boulogne-sur-Mer, the Hôtel Château Cléry is easily accessible via the Eurotunnel or ferry. Treat-packed overnight stays at this hideaway in Nord-Pas-de-Calais are now £85 per room, per night -- a deal that saves 34% on the usual rate and includes accommodation in a Charme Room with breakfast and a welcome cocktail each.
Why we love it
- Stay in a historic French chateau that dates back to the Napoleonic era and is surrounded by 12 acres of parkland
- Includes a cocktail each and breakfast for two
- Complimentary access to the hotel's fitness area and sauna
- Hôtel Château Cléry is known for its romantic architecture and 18th-century bourgeois history
- Six miles from Boulogne-sur-Mer and 15 minutes from the coast
- Calais is 28 miles away, with direct links to the UK via the Channel Tunnel or ferry
HOTEL CHATEAU CLERY
Avenue du Chateau
Tel: 00 33 321 831 983
What's included & when
- July 30, 2013 - Sept. 26, 2013
- Guests also get access to the fitness area and sauna, and a 10% discount on food (not drinks) at the on site restaurant.
- Valid for Sunday-Thursday stays until 26 September. Not available on 15 August.
- How to book: Click "Buy Now" to purchase your voucher(s). Then contact the hotel directly to make your reservation. There is no limit to the number of vouchers for additional nights ona bed-and-breakfast basis that you can buy.
- Getting there: The hotel is six miles from Boulogne-sur-Mer, France's largest fishing port. Calais is 28 miles away, with direct links to the UK via the Channel Tunnel or ferry. Lille is the closest airport -- 77 miles away. Click here to search for flights to Lille with Fly.com
The small print
Valid for an overnight stay in a Charme Room for two adults, with a welcome cocktail each and breakfast. Valid for Sunday-Thursday night stays until 26 September. Not available on 15 August. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms