By Travelzoo Staff
Discover France's famous Champagne region with a night at the Auberge de Nicey for £119. This offer for two, which includes breakfast, dinner and a tour of the winery with champagne tastings, shaves 43% off the usual price.
Why we love it
- £119 for an overnight stay for two at Auberge de Nicey, in Romilly sur Seine, in the south of the Champagne region
- Usually costs £208 -- you save 43%
- Visit the on-site winery and indulge in a champagne tasting
- Tuck into dinner at the hotel's restaurant, which is listed in French version of The Michelin Guide 2013
- Includes breakfast and access to hotel’s indoor pool, Jacuzzi and fitness centre
- Auberge de Nicey is less than two hours by car from Paris
Auberge de Nicey
24, rue Carnot
Romilly sur Seine
Tel: +33 325 241 007
What's included & when
- July 17, 2013 - Nov. 30, 2013
- Here's what you get:
- -A night in a double room
- -Buffet breakfast
- -3-course dinner
- -Cellar tour with a champagne tasting (lasting approximately 60 minutes)
- -Use of the indoor pool, health club and Jacuzzi
- The offer is valid Friday-Sunday, until 30 November. However, in August the deal can be used Monday-Saturday.
- Auberge de Nicey is located in Romilly sur Seine, in the southwest of the Champagne region.
- The hotel is less than two hours by car from Paris and there is free parking available.
- Reims -- home to the famous champagne houses of Taittinger, Veuve Clicquot and Pommery -- is also less than two hours away and the town of Troyes, with its many medieval buildings and history dating back to the Roman era, is 45 minutes away.
- Getting There: We found return flights from London Heathrow to Charles de Gaulle Airport in Paris from £85. Click here to search on Fly.com.
The small print
This voucher is valid for two people to have an overnight stay in a double room. Each person is entitled to breakfast, a 3-course dinner and a cellar tour with a champagne tasting (lasting approximately 60 minutes). This offer is valid Friday-Sunday, until 30 November. It is also valid Monday-Saturday in August only. Subject to availability. Reservations required. Excludes 4, 11, 18, 25 August; 1 September. The voucher can only be used once. Once reservations have been made, bookings are non-transferable. Note: There are no tours or tastings during the harvest (a 2-week period which usually falls between end of August and mid-September). Please check when booking.
See all terms