By Travelzoo Staff
The Daily Telegraph says, "If you can take the heat, August (when most Romans head for the beach) is a good month to find offers on hotel rooms." Here's one from Hotel dei Consoli, a 4-star property close to the Vatican. For £75 per room, spend a night here and save 46% on the regular rate.
Why we love it
- Overnight stays for two people at the 4-star Hotel Dei Consoli are now £75, a discount of 46%
- Includes accommodation, breakfast, a room upgrade, a late checkout of 2pm. and a welcome drink upon arrival
- A further upgrade to a Deluxe Room or a Junior Suite is based on availability
- The hotel is near the Vatican and the Sistine Chapel
- Valid every day from 1-31 August
Hotel dei Consoli
Via Varrone 2/D
Tel: 00 39 3932438296
What's included & when
- July 9, 2013 - Aug. 31, 2013
- You'll be welcomed with a drink upon arrival and stay overnight in a Superior Double Room, a guaranteed upgrade. In addition to breakfast, the deal also includes a late checkout of 2pm. Based upon availability, it is also possible to upgrade to a Deluxe Room or a Junior Suite.
- This offer is valid every day from 1-31 August.
- It is £85 to stay overnight until 31 July.
- A short walk from the Vatican and the Sistine Chapel, the 4-star Hotel Dei Consoli is a 3-storey building on via Varrone. Full of citrus and olive trees, its roof terrace has a café and views of St Peter's Basilica. The café offers Italian classics and vegetarian options; gluten-free breakfast menus are also available.
- All rooms have complimentary Wi-Fi as well as air conditioning.
- Getting There: We found return flights from London Gatwick to Rome Fiumicino Airport for £164. Click here to search on Fly.com. <>
The small print
This deal is based on two sharing and includes overnight accommodation, breakfast, a room upgrade, a late checkout of 2pm and a welcome drink upon arrival. The deal is valid every day from 1-31 August. It is £85 to stay overnight until 31 July.
See all terms