By Travelzoo Staff
According to TripAdvisor users, Evason Hua Hin is the best hotel in the Pran Buri area of Thailand. With this offer, two people can unwind with a 3-night stay for £169, saving 32% on the usual rate. This 5-star resort, outside the city of Hua Hin, is offering Travelzoo subscribers a guaranteed upgrade, plus plenty of extras.
Why we love it
- A 3-night stay for two at the 5-star Evason Hua Hin in Thailand for £169
- Save 32% on the usual rate of £250
- Includes breakfast for two and a lazy late checkout
- The No1-ranked hotel in the area according to TripAdvisor users
- Includes a guaranteed upgrade to an Evason Studio, with a large private balcony
- Get discounts on spa treatments, food, drink and airport transfers from Bangkok
- Extra nights are £55
- Upgrade to an Evason Pool Villa with private plunge pool for £299
- Extra nights in the Evason Pool Villa are £99 each
- Valid until 20 December
Evason Hua Hin
9 Moo 5 Paknampran Beac
Tel: +66 2 6979091
What's included & when
- July 8, 2013 - Dec. 20, 2013
- Here's what you get:
- -Accommodation in an upgraded Evason Studio, with large private balcony and day space bed
- -Daily breakfast for two
- -Late checkout until 3pm
- -25% off return group airport transfers from Bangkok (usually £111 each way)
- -20% off food and drinks
- -20% off spa treatments
- Extra nights are £55.
- Alternatively, you can upgrade to an Evason Pool Villa, which has a private walled garden and a plunge pool, for £299 and extra nights are £99 each. The villas cover 90-110 square metres and include private living room, plunge pool, TV and DVD player.
- Both deals are available until 20 December. Book by 1 December.
- This 5-star resort offers stunning views of the Gulf of Thailand, and is 25 minutes from central Hua Hin. It has a waterfront pool, five restaurants and bars, a spa and a tennis centre.
- The first child can stay free of charge on the day space bed, but please request a bunk bed room for two children (free of charge). The breakfast rate for children is £7 (THB 325) per child, per day (payable directly to the resort). Extra beds for anyone over the age of 12 are £32 (THB 1,500) per person, per night (payable directly to the hotel**).
- Getting There: We found return flights from London Heathrow to Bangkok Airport for £522. Click here to search on Fly.com
The small print
Valid for stays until 20 December. Book by 1 December. Note: the swimming pool will be under renovation and both the pool and The Bar will be closed during September. An alternative venue will be provided in place of The Bar and the resort will operate a shuttle service to a nearby resort for pool access. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms