By Travelzoo Staff
Two people can stay in the charming UNESCO World Heritage city of Luang Prabang, Laos, for just £245 with an exclusive 3-night package from the 5-star Luang Say Residence. Saving more than 40% on regular rates, Travelzoo subscribers will enjoy a gourmet dinner, free airport transfers and much more.
Why we love it
- Spend three nights at the 5-star Luang Say Residence in the UNESCO World Heritage city of Luang Prabang, Laos, for just £245 for two peopleThis exclusive offer would normally cost over £430
- The hotel is a member of the prestigious Small Luxury Hotels of the World collection
- Stay in a spacious Pioneer Suite with canopied bed and receive an upgrade to an Explorator Suite, subject to availability
- Includes daily breakfast for two people, transfers, one dinner and late checkout
- The resort is just five minutes by free shuttle to Luang Prabang, filled with cafes, shops and temples
The Luang Say Residence
4-5 Ban Phonepheng
Laos, Lao PDR
Tel: 00 856 71 260 891
What's included & when
- June 3, 2013 - Sept. 28, 2013
- This offer includes all of the following:
- -Accommodation in a Pioneer Suite
- -Daily breakfast for two people
- -Return airport transfers
- -One set dinner for two people at La Belle Epoque Restaurant
- -Free upgrade to a 73-square-metre Explorator Suite, subject to availability
- -Late checkout to 2pm, subject to availability
- Ranking second out of 62 Luang Prabang hotels on TripAdvisor, The Luang Say Residence is a member of the prestigious Small Luxury Hotels of the World collection. The resort is just five minutes from the heart of Luang Prabang and offers a free shuttle bus for those who want to visit its cafes, shops and many temples.
- Pioneer Suites feature a sophisticated French-colonial decor reflecting Luang Prabang's unique heritage. Suites have sumptuous canopy beds, free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs.
- Other on-site amenities at the lushly landscaped property include a swimming pool, a bar and restaurant, bike hire and a concierge service to arrange day trips to the surrounding area. Luang Prabang sits along the Mekong River, surrounded by mountains, and is famous for its architecture and concentration of Buddhist temples and monasteries. The city offers air connections with Vietnam, Thailand and Cambodia.
- This offer is valid for stays until 28 September.
- Extra nights are £82 ($125) per night, but can only be used in addition to a 3-night stay.
- How to get there: We found return flights from London Heathrow to Luang Prabang for £861. Click here to search on Fly.com.
The small print
Voucher is valid for stays until 28 September. Not available on 18-22 August. All taxes are included in the prices listed. Rate is based on two sharing; maximum occupancy per room is three people. A third person with extra bedding costs £43 (US$65) per night, including breakfast; this is payable directly to the hotel. Children 12 and under stay free with existing bedding; breakfast for children is £18 ($28) per day, payable directly to the hotel. Extra nights are £82 ($125) per night, but can only be used in addition to a 3-night stay. Book by 1 September.
See all terms