By Travelzoo Staff
Check into a farmhouse in the Sicilian countryside and save 34% on the usual price. This 2-night B&B break from the Case di Latomie, set amid olive trees and citrus groves near the west coast of the island, is now £84 (99€) per room.
Why we love it
- A 2-night break for two people at a historic Sicilian farmhouse has been reduced by up to 34%
- This B&B package from the 4-star Case di Latomie is now £84 per room
- Children up to two years old stay for free
Case di latomie
S.S. 115 Direzione Selinunte
What's included & when
- May 7, 2013 - July 15, 2013
- The deal includes the following:
- • Two nights' accommodation in a Double Room
- • Daily breakfast
- • Free stays for children up to two years old
- Stays for children aged 3-5 have been discounted by 40% off; those aged 6-8 stay for 20% less. It is an extra £41 (49€) for each additional night.
- Located in Castelvetrano near the Greek archeaological site of Selinunte, Case di Latomie occupies a restored farmhouse (known as a "baglio") which was first erected in 1781.
- There are 27 rooms in total, all with a veranda and private entrance. A 400-year-old olive tree partly overshadows the outdoor swimming pool. In addition, there are two restaurants on site.
- This voucher is valid until 15 July.
- How to book: Click "Buy Now" to purchase your voucher(s). Then contact the hotel directly to complete your reservation.
- Getting there: Flights and transfers are not included. Trapani airport is a 50-minute drive from the hotel. We found direct return
- flights with Ryanair from £79 -- click here to search with Fly.com.
The small print
Valid for two nights' accommodation for two adults in a Double Room with daily breakfast. Valid every day until 15 July. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms