By Travelzoo Staff
For £85 per room, grab an overnight stay for two in a mansion in St Malo, described as "perfectly French", an "exquisite Breton port" and "one of the great draws of Brittany" by the Daily Mail. This bed-and-breakfast package also comes with a traditional French cocktail each and is 47% cheaper than usual.
Why we love it
- B&B package for two for £85
- Stay in a mansion on France's northwest coast
- You'll be a stone's throw from a wide, sandy beach
- Also includes a kir breton -- a French cocktail made with local cider
- Save 47% on the regular price
- The Daily Mail calls St Malo "exquisite"
Hotel La Villefromoy
Plage de Rochebonne
7 boulevard Hebert, Saint-Malo
Bretagne, France, 35400
Tel: 00 33 2 99 40 92 20
What's included & when
- April 26, 2013 - July 5, 2013
- Accommodation is at the 4-star Hotel La Villefromoy, steps from Rochebonne beach in St Malo, on France's northwest coast. The hotel has a garden and a terrace, as well as a lounge bar with wicker furniture, a grand piano and large bay windows overlooking the sea.
- You'll each get a kir breton, made with a dash of crème de cassis and topped up with local cider. Continental breakfast is provided in the lounge, and, on warmer days, in the gardens.
- The port city of St Malo is said to have been founded in the 6th century. "Narrow streets and alleys weave a labyrinthine path, flanked by 17th-century houses and restaurants so neatly restored every one of them could feature in World Of Interiors," says the Daily Mail.
- This deal is valid for stays every day until 5 July.
- Not available on 9-11, 18-19 May.
- How to book: Click "Buy Now" to purchase your voucher(s). Then contact the hotel directly to complete your reservation.
- Getting there: Flights and transfers are not included. Dinard airport is a 20-minute drive from the hotel. We found direct return flights with Ryanair from £140 -- click here to search with Fly.com. Alternatively, take a ferry from Portsmouth directly to St Malo for just over £50, return, with Brittany Ferries.
The small print
Valid for an overnight stay in a room with garden views, breakfast and a cocktail each. Valid seven days a week until 5 July. Not available on 9-11, 18-19 May. Maximum room occupancy is two adults. Subject to availability. See below for full terms and conditions. The hotel has released further availability, so we have reopened the deal.
See all terms