By Travelzoo Staff
Tucked away in 12 acres of parkland, but just a short drive from Calais and Boulogne-sur-Mer, the Hôtel Château Cléry is easily accessible via the Eurotunnel or ferry. Treat-packed overnight stays at this hideaway in Nord-Pas-de-Calais are now £149 per room, per night -- a deal that saves 33% on the usual rate and includes:
Why we love it
- Stay in a historic French chateau that dates back to the Napoleonic era and is surrounded by 12 acres of parkland
- Includes dinner worth £50, a cocktail and breakfast for two
- Complimentary access to the hotel's fitness area and sauna
- Additional nights are £85, including breakfast
- Hôtel Château Cléry is known for its romantic architecture and 18th-century bourgeois history
- Six miles from Boulogne-sur-Mer and 15 minutes from the coast
- Calais is 28 miles away, with direct links to the UK via the Channel Tunnel or ferry
CHATEAU HOTEL CLERY
Avenue du Chateau
Tel: 00 33 321 831 983
What's included & when
- April 19, 2013 - July 12, 2013
- -Accommodation in a Charme Room with breakfast
- -3-course dinner for two (worth £50) from le Berthier menu
- -Welcome cocktail each
- -Access to the fitness area and sauna
- Additional nights are £85 per night, including breakfast.
- Valid for stays from 1 May-12 July. Not available on 11-19 May; 13, 29 June.
- How to book: Click "Buy Now" to purchase your voucher(s). Then contact the hotel directly to make your reservation. There is no limit to the number of vouchers for additional nights ona bed-and-breakfast basis that you can buy.
- Getting there: The hotel is six miles from Boulogne-sur-Mer, France's largest fishing port. Calais is 28 miles away, with direct links to the UK via the Channel Tunnel or ferry. Lille is the closest airport -- 77 miles away. Click here to search for flights to Lille with Fly.com
The small print
Valid for an overnight stay in a Charme Room for two adults with a 3-course dinner from the le Berthier menu, a welcome cocktail each and breakfast. Valid for stays seven days a week from 1 May-12 July. Not available 11-19 May; 13, 29 June. See below for full terms and conditions.