By Travelzoo Staff
For £85 per room, grab an overnight stay for two in a mansion in St Malo, described as "perfectly French", an "exquisite Breton port" and "one of the great draws of Brittany" by the Daily Mail. This bed-and-breakfast package also comes with a traditional French cocktail each and is 47% cheaper than usual.
Why we love it
- B&B package for two for £85
- Stay in a mansion on France's northwest coast
- You'll be a stone's throw from a wide, sandy beach
- Also includes a kir breton -- a French cocktail made with local cider
- Save 47% on the regular price
- The Daily Mail calls St Malo "exquisite"
Hotel La Villefromoy
Plage de Rochebonne
7 boulevard Hebert, Saint-Malo
Bretagne, France, 35400
Tel: 00 33 2 99 40 92 20
What's included & when
- April 16, 2013 - July 5, 2013
- Accommodation is at the 4-star Hotel La Villefromoy, steps from Rochebonne beach in St Malo, on France's northwest coast. The hotel has a garden and a terrace, as well as a lounge bar with wicker furniture, a grand piano and large bay windows overlooking the sea.
- You'll each get a kir breton, made with a dash of crème de cassis and topped up with local cider. Continental breakfast is provided in the lounge, and, on warmer days, in the gardens.
- The port city of St Malo is said to have been founded in the 6th century. "Narrow streets and alleys weave a labyrinthine path, flanked by 17th-century houses and restaurants so neatly restored every one of them could feature in World Of Interiors," says the Daily Mail.
- This deal is valid for stays every day until 5 July.
- Not available on 9-11, 18-19 May.
- How to book: Click "Buy Now" to purchase your voucher(s). Then contact the hotel directly to complete your reservation.
- Getting there: Flights and transfers are not included. Dinard airport is a 20-minute drive from the hotel. We found direct return flights with Ryanair from £140 -- click here to search with Fly.com. Alternatively, take a ferry from Portsmouth directly to St Malo for just over £50, return, with Brittany Ferries.
The small print
Valid for an overnight stay in a room with garden views, breakfast and a cocktail each. Valid seven days a week until 5 July. Not available on 9-11, 18-19 May. Maximum room occupancy is two adults. Subject to availability. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms