By Travelzoo Staff
Escape to Normandy, a place where, says Lonely Planet, "fishing boats jostle with designer yachts in the harbour; and contemporary restaurants and chic boutiques sit alongside half-timbered houses". At £169, this overnight deal for two is an impressive 59% cheaper than usual and includes:
Why we love it
- Save a massive 59% on an overnight escape to chic Normandy
- For £169, get accommodation at the Belle Isle sur Risle with breakfast
- Includes a Michelin-listed dinner with five courses
- Get a bottle of top-quality champagne
- Stay another night for an extra £86
- Free bicycle and kayak rental
- Free distillery tour
Belle Isle sur Risle
112 route de Rouen
Tel: 00 33 2 32 56 96 22
What's included & when
- April 3, 2013 - Aug. 31, 2013
- - Accommodation at the Belle Isle sur Risle with breakfast
- - 5-course dinner in the Michelin-recommended restaurant
- - Free kayak and bicycle rental
- - Bottle of top-quality champagne
- - Tour of the Distillerie Busnel
- - Spa access
- Valid for stays Sunday-Friday until 31 August.
- The hotel is set in a 19th-century mansion on the edge of a lake. It's a 30-minute drive from the port of Hornfleur, where you'll find white-sand beaches, cobbled streets and traditional French markets. The Marais-Vernier nature reserve, the Brotonne forest and the ruins of the 11th-century Jumièges Abbey are all within 15 minutes' drive of the hotel.
- Facilities include an indoor and an outdoor pool, a fitness centre and a sauna. The restaurant is decorated with antique mirrors and original paintings, and stand-out dishes range from duck confit and black cod to Normandy cheese and champagne sabayon.
- Alternatively, stay two nights with the same extras and dinner on the first night only for £255.
- How to book: Click "Buy Now" to purchase your voucher(s). Then contact the hotel directly to complete your reservation.
- Getting there: Click here to search for flights to Paris with Fly.com. The hotel is a 2-hour drive from Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport. Guests can also take the ferry from Portsmouth to Le Havre in just under four hours -- from there it's a 45-minute drive to the hotel.
- Terms and conditions: Once reservations have been made, bookings are non-transferable and non-refundable. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at the time of publication.
The small print
This voucher is valid for overnight accommodation in a double room for two people, daily breakfast, 5-course dinner, free kayak and bicycle rental, one bottle of champagne, a tour of the Distillerie Busnel and spa access. The deal is valid Sunday-Friday until 31 August. Reservations must be made by phone and are subject to availability; book as soon as possible for best availability. This deal cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back.