By Travelzoo Staff
For £87 per room, spend the night at a 5-star hotel near the fishing port of Cascais on Portugal’s Estoril coast.This deal from the Vivamarinha Hotel, roughly 30km west of Lisbon, saves up to 59% on the regular price.The deal includes:
Why we love it
- Stay in an upscale part of Portugal, away from the crowds
- Save up to 59% on the usual price of stays at the 5-star Vivamarinha
- Includes spa access with a discount on massages
- Breakfast and free Wi-Fi included
Vivamarinha Hotel & Suites
Rua das Palmeiras Lote 5
Quinta da Marinha
Tel: 00 35 121 482 91 00
What's included & when
- March 5, 2013 - May 31, 2013
- - Overnight accommodation for two in a deluxe room (worth up to £138/160€)
- - Breakfast (worth £13/15€ per person)
- - Access to the spa (worth £17/20€ per person, per day)
- - 10% off in the restaurant and bar - 10% off massages at the spa
- - Free Wi-Fi (worth £4/5€ per hour or £11/13€ per day)
- The 5-star Vivamarinha Hotel is 8km from Golf do Estoril and a 5-minute drive from Cascais, a former fishing village, and now one of the most prosperous towns in Portugal.
- Each room has a private balcony with panoramic pool and garden views. Facilities include two outdoor pools, a restaurant and bar, and a spa offering various beauty treatments.
- The offer is valid until 31 May.
- Stay from 1 June-15 July for £105 per night.
- How to book: Click "Buy Now" to purchase your voucher(s). Then contact the hotel directly to complete your reservation.
- Click here to find the cheapest flights to Lisbon with Fly.com. Cascais is 30km from Lisbon.
The small print
Includes an overnight stay for two people in a deluxe room with breakfast, access to the spa, free Wi-Fi and 10% discount on restaurant, bar and massages at the spa. Valid for stays seven days a week until 31 May. Stays from 1 June-15 July are £105 per night. See below for full terms and conditions. This deal is now sold out on 3 May.
See all terms