By Travelzoo Staff
Stay three nights in a renovated art deco riad in the heart of the Marrakesh Medina for £259 per room and save over £200 on the usual price. The Villa Makassar is just minutes from some of the city's most popular historic sights and has put this deal together exclusively for Travelzoo subscribers.
Why we love it
- £259 for a 3-night stay on a B&B basis at the Villa Makassar in Marrakesh
- Accommodation in a Double Prestige Room with a free upgrade (subject to availability)
- Dinner for two on one night (worth £60/70€)
- Complimentary hammam access (once per stay)
- Transfers to and from Marrakesh airport
- Free non-alcoholic mini bar
- Situated in the World Heritage-listed Medina
- Property is within a renovated art deco palace and has two swimming pools
- Just 10 minutes from Djemaa el Fna square
- Additional nights are £85, B&B (regularly £138)
20, Derb Chtouka, Kasbah
Marrakech, Morocco, 40000
Tel: 00 212 52 43 91 926
What's included & when
- Feb. 26, 2013 - Aug. 31, 2013
- It includes:
- - Three nights' accommodation in a Double Prestige Room, with a free upgrade, subject to availability
- - Daily breakfast
- - Dinner for two on the first night (worth £60/70€)
- - Transfers to and from the airport
- - Complimentary hammam access (once per person, per stay)
- - Non-alcoholic mini bar
- Valid for stays from 1 April-31 August, 2013.
- How to book: Click "Buy Now" to purchase your voucher(s). Then contact the hotel directly to complete your reservation.
- Click here to find the cheapest flights to Marrakesh with Fly.com.
The small print
Valid for 3-night stays from 1 April-31 August. Subject to availability. Includes three nights' accommodation on a B&B basis, dinner for two, transfers to and from the airport, complimentary hammam access, a non-alcoholic mini bar, Jacuzzi access and a free upgrade, subject to availability. You can buy additional B&B nights for £85, (regularly £138). No food or drink is to be brought into the hotel. Once reservations have been made, bookings are non-transferable. See below for full terms and conditions. Now not available on 18-21, 25 April.
See all terms