By Travelzoo Staff
Stay a 15-minute drive from the town of Portimao, which Frommer's praises for its ''charm'' and ''fine dining'', for 43% less than usual. Three-night stays at Quinta do Paraiso are now £59 per apartment.
Why we love it
- Stay for three nights at the Quinta do Paraiso in the Algarve for £59 per apartment, instead of £103
- This Moorish-style apartment residence is a mile from the beach
- The gardens are peppered with fig, almond and olive trees
- There is a traditional restaurant with a terrace, a trattoria, two bars and a pool
- Valid for stays until 31 May
Quinta do Paraiso
Praia do Carvoeiro
Tel: 00351 282 350 120
What's included & when
- Feb. 19, 2013 - May 31, 2013
- This voucher is valid for stays until 31 May. A surcharge of 5€ per night is to be paid directly to the apartments for stays between 1 April-31 May.
- Here's what's on offer:
- - £43 per apartment for 2-night stays
- - £59 per apartment for 3-night stays
- - £95 per apartment for 5-night stays
- - £129 per apartment for 1-week stays
- The fishing village of Carvoeiro is approximately a 20-minute walk away and the beach is a mile away. In the Moorish-inspired apartment complex, there are two pools, two restaurants** (one being a trattoria), two bars, a tennis court and mini golf. The apartments come with a fully equipped kitchen.
- **The restaurants will be open from 1 April
The small print
Subject to availability. This deal is valid for two people sharing a Standard Double Apartment for 3-nights. Subject to availability. Valid for stays until 31 May. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Prices, dates and savings were correct at the time of publish. A surcharge of 5€ per night is to be paid directly to the hotel for stays between 1 April-31 May.
See all terms