By Travelzoo Staff
Two-night getaways to Eze, a village perched between Nice and Monaco on France's glitzy Côte d'Azur are now £119 -- a saving of over 45% on the usual rate. This price also includes daily breakfast, served in the dining area overlooking the mountains, and free parking at the 4-star Résidence Eza Vista.
Why we love it
- A 2-night stay in a hilltop village overlooking the Côte d'Azur for £119 instead of £220, including breakfast
- Additional nights are available for £59
- The medieval village of Eze is only 10 minutes by car from both Nice and Monaco
- This ancient village, 400 metres above sea level, is centred around the ruins of a 12th century castle and has "fabulous views" over St-Jean-Cap-Ferrat, according to The Daily Telegraph
Résidence Eza Vista
244, Avenue de Verdun
Provence-Alpes, Costa Azul, 06360
Tel: 0033 (0) 4 93 84 69 64
What's included & when
- Jan. 30, 2013 - April 12, 2013
- Accommodation is in a Studio, with a sea view, a kitchenette and a king-sized bed.
- The Daily Telegraph says Eze "is where the real appeal of the Côte d'Azur lies" and recommends "wandering through its labyrinthine streets, admiring the view over the vast, bougainvillea-wrapped villas that lead down the hillside to the Mediterranean".
- This offer is valid for stays until 12 April. Additional nights are £59, including breakfast.
- This medieval town is around 10-minutes by car from both Nice and Monaco. We've found flights to Nice from London Gatwick for £120, return, with British Airways in February. Click here to find the cheapest flights to Nice with Fly.com
The small print
Valid for 2-night stays until 12 April. This voucher entitles two people to accommodation in a Studio, daily breakfast and free parking at the property. A local tax of 1.50€ per person, per night is not included and is payable locally. Additional nights are £59 per night, but only in conjunction with this main offer. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms