By Travelzoo Staff
"Jersey's finally made the Cool List", says The Sunday Times Travel Magazine, and with its stunning scenery and alfresco culture, we couldn't agree more. Experience it for yourself with this break at L'Horizon Hotel & Spa, praised by Elle for its "breathtaking views" and described by Marie Claire as "one of Jersey's nicest hotels". Rooms are now £145 for two nights -- that's up to 59% less than the usual price.
Why we love it
- Save up to 59% on two nights at L'Horizon Hotel & Spa on St Brelade's Bay in Jersey
- Described by Marie Claire as "genuinely special" and praised by Elle for its "breathtaking views"
- Includes an upgrade to an Executive Ocean View Room (subject to availability on booking) and daily full English breakfast
- Complimentary use of the leisure facilities
- Add on extra nights for £72.50 per room, including breakfast.
- Flights are not included but easyJet have fares from £45 return from London Southend, or Flybe flies from 30 UK airports from £80 return.
L'Horizon Hotel & Spa
La Route de la Baie
Jersey, JE3 8EF
Tel: 01534 743101
What's included & when
- Jan. 16, 2013 - March 28, 2013
- Valid for stays seven days a week until 28 March, the price includes:
- -Two nights' accommodation for two adults
- -An upgrade to an Executive Ocean View Room (subject to availability on booking)
- -Daily full English breakfast
- Guests get complimentary use of the leisure facilities, which include an indoor swimming pool with views of the ocean, a Jacuzzi, steam room, sauna and a gym. There is also an on-site spa offering a range of Elemis treatments. Add on extra nights for £72.50 per room, including breakfast.
- Built in 1850, this property on St Brelade's Bay "must win the prize for best view in Jersey", says Marie Claire. Its 2-AA-Rosette Grill Restaurant is known for its locally sourced seafood and has won praise from the AA for "creaming off the best of the island's produce".
- With 50 miles of coastline Jersey is perfect for lovers of the outdoors, who will be "spoilt for perambulatory choice" says The Sunday Times Travel Magazine. Discover the island's history with hidden German bunkers, castles, Jersey War Tunnels and Neolithic burial sites to explore. From 14 February, there is a winter ales festival, with over 40 local real ales available to try.
- Getting there: Transport is not included, but you can fly direct to Jersey from London Southend with easyJet from £45, return, or with Flybe from 30 UK airports including Manchester, Bristol, Leeds and Edinburgh from £80, return. Click here to find flights with Fly.com. Alternatively, Condor Ferries departs from Poole and Portsmouth for Jersey from £45, return, per person as a foot passenger.
The small print
Valid for stays seven days a week until 28 March. Not available on 26 January. Ocean View rooms have sold out on the following dates but Classic Inland rooms are still available: 2, 9, 14-16 February; 1-2, 8-9, 15-16 March. Bookings will not be taken without a valid voucher. Quote TZOO if asked for a promotion code. Now sold out on 1-2, 22-23 February.
See all terms