By Travelzoo Staff
As temperatures drop at home, look to the Moroccan city of Marrakesh for some winter sun. This deal from Villa 55 in the heart of the exclusive Palmeraie area is now £159 per room with all of this included:
Why we love it
- Save 59% on a 2-night break in a Suite at the boutique Villa 55 in Marrakesh -- now £159 per room
- Includes daily breakfast
- 3-course lunch for two (worth £13 per person)
- A welcome cocktail each (worth £10)
- Fruit basket
- Add on an extra night for £79 with breakfast
Tel: 00 212 524 328 079
What's included & when
- Dec. 27, 2012 - April 30, 2013
- -Two nights in a Suite
- -Daily breakfast
- -3-course lunch for two (worth £13 per person)
- -Welcome cocktail and a fruit basket
- Valid for stays seven days a week until 30 April, 2013. Add on extra nights for £79, including breakfast.
- Home to diplomats and princesses, Villa 55 in the Palmeraie is a 10-minute drive from the Medina and is perfect for those who want to enjoy the delights of Marrakesh without the hustle and bustle of the city centre. Sit by the pool or enjoy a treatment in the deluxe spa. The hotel is a short taxi ride from the souks, Djemaa el Fna square, the El Badi and Bahia Palaces and Yves Saint-Laurent's Majorelle Garden. Marrakesh continues to grow in popularity thanks to its "mystical traditions and magical, maze-like Medina, beautiful riads, and the exotic sights, sounds and scents in the air," says Condé Nast Traveller.
- Getting there: Flights and transfers are not included. We found direct return flights from London Gatwick over this travel window from £48 per person with easyJet. Click here to search with Fly.com.
The small print
Valid for stays seven days a week until 30 April. There is a 50€ (£41) supplement for stays on 31 December. There is no limit to the number of vouchers you can buy. Dates were correct at time of publish, but we advise early booking to ensure you get your preferred date. There is an extra 3€ city tax per person, per day (payable locally on checkout). Call Villa 55 directly on 00 212 524 328 079 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make your reservation. International call charges apply.
See all terms