By Travelzoo Staff
Stay at the luxurious Hotel Chinzanso Tokyo for £109 per night, for two people. Exclusive to Travelzoo subscribers, this offer saves up to 71% on the regular rates and includes some handy extras. Set among Japanese gardens, the hotel features some of the most spacious rooms in the city, and is close to Tokyo's popular sights.
Why we love it
- Stay at the luxurious Hotel Chinzanso Tokyo for £109 per night for two peopleAccommodation in a Superior Double or Twin Room, with views of Tokyo's skyline, for 71% less than usual
- Includes 10% off all food and drinks, including room service, and 50% off spa access
- These rooms are among the most spacious in Tokyo and feature free Wi-Fi, L'Occitane en Provence toiletries and marble bathrooms with deep tubs
- The hotel was ranked first in Asia and sixth worldwide for service in the 2010 Travel + Leisure World's Best Awards
- The hotel is within a 17-acre Japanese garden
- Just minutes from a train station and popular areas of Shinjuku and Ginza
Hotel Chinzanso Tokyo
10-8, Sekiguchi 2-chome
What's included & when
- Dec. 19, 2012 - May 31, 2013
- Here's what's included:
- - Overnight accommodation in a Superior Double or Twin Room with city views
- - 50% off access to Yu, The Spa, including hot springs bath, indoor pool and Jacuzzi (worth £31 per person)
- - 10% off all food and drinks, including room service
- Guests staying at this hotel also receive complimentary in-room high-speed internet access and 24-hour gym access.
- Superior Rooms feature views of the Tokyo skyline and are a spacious 484-square-feet. In-room amenities include L'Occitane en Provence toiletries and marble bathrooms with deep soaking tubs. In addition to the spa and state-of-the-art fitness centre, the hotel also has an indoor swimming pool. There are five restaurants and bars headlined by the Japanese Miyuki -- where guests can enjoy traditional dishes like teppanyaki, sushi and tempura.
- How to get there: Click here to search for Tokyo flights using Fly.com. We found return fares from as low as £475 from London Heathrow. The hotel is approximately 1.5 hours from Narita International Airport
The small print
Valid for Sunday-Friday night stays until 31 May. All taxes and service charges are included, but an additional tax of JPY 100-200 per night may apply when room charges exceed JPY 10,000, per room, per night. A JPY 15,000 surcharge applies for Saturday night stays and 13 January; 10 February; 28 April (payable directly to the hotel). Not available on 13, 19 January; 13, 23 February; 2-5 May.
See all terms