By Travelzoo Staff
"Dynamic by nature and necessity, Shanghai is proof that the world's most populous city can be livable and loveable," says Frommer's. Experience it for yourself for an incredible £35 per night at the 4-star Gubei Garden Hotel in central Hongqiao. That's up to 55% off the regular price.
Why we love it
- Explore Shanghai for a cool £35 per night with this deal from the 4-Star Gubei Garden Hotel -- that's more than half off
- Includes an upgrade to a Superior Room and late checkout until 2pm
- Welcome drink and fruit
- The modern hotel is in the heart of the Hongqiao business district, with views of Hongqiao Central Park
- We have found return flights from London to Shanghai from £453 with Fly.com over this travel window
Gubei Garden Hotel
1446 Hongqiao Road
Tel: 00 86 021 5257 4888
What's included & when
- Dec. 19, 2012 - Feb. 28, 2013
- Available seven days a week until 28 February, this offer includes:
- -Free upgrade to a Superior Room
- -Welcome drink and fruit for two
- The hotel is close to the subway, providing easy access to Hongqiao Airport. Further afield are Yu Garden, Nanjing Road (famous for its shopping) and the City God Temple of Shanghai within the old walled city. Take a walk through the trendy Tianzifang district, home to coffee shops, art studios and boutique shops.
- Guests can also add another bed to the room, free of charge. All guests get gym access and complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Getting there: We found return flights from London to Shanghai from £453 with Fly.com over this travel window. Click here for more information.
The small print
This voucher includes a night's accommodation for two people, free upgrade to a Superior Room, a welcome drink and fruit, late checkout until 2pm. Subject to availability. Valid seven days a week until 28 February. Service charge of 15% is included. An extra bed can also be added to the room, free of charge.
See all terms