By Travelzoo Staff
Vietnam made an appearance on National Geographic Traveller's Hot List this year and was named a Destination to Watch by Condé Nast Traveller. With the hype set to continue in 2013, there's never been a better time to tick this Asian hotspot off your list. This deal to Hoi An is now £249 per person (based on two sharing) and includes oodles of extras. Here's what you get:
Why we love it
- Tick Vietnam off your bucket list with this offer for five days in Hoi An for £249 per person
- Worth £384, this tour includes four nights at the 4-star River Beach Resort in an upgraded Super Deluxe Room
- Daily breakfast
- Return airport transfers from Da Nang airport
- Three 60-minute spa treatments per person, per stay (worth £25 each)
- Vietnamese cooking class at the Green Bamboo Cooking School (worth £18)
- Guided half-day tours of Hoi An city and My Son temple World Heritage Site
- 90-minute evening dinner cruise on the Thu Bon River
- Based on two sharing -- there is a USD$190 (£117) supplement for solo travellers
Laughing Roo Travel
01B Phan Boi Chau
Tel: 00 84 0975 622 208
What's included & when
- Dec. 18, 2012 - June 30, 2013
- -Four nights' accommodation at the 4-star River Beach Resort with daily breakfast
- -An upgrade to a Super Deluxe Room
- -Return airport transfers from Da Nang International Airport and security visas
- -Three 60-minute spa treatments per person (worth £25 each)
- -Vietnamese cooking class at the Green Bamboo Cooking School (worth £18)
- -Half-day walking tour of Hoi An
- -Half-day private guided tour of the My Son temple World Heritage Site (worth £37)
- -90-minute evening dinner cruise on the Thu Bon River (worth £18)
- -All monument entrance fees
- We love that this deal from Laughing Roo Travel gives travellers the chance to learn about the culture and history of one of the culinary and cultural capitals of Vietnam, but there is also time to relax on the beach or in the spa and barter in the shops. Get a suit (or three) made to order in the fashion-savvy Hoi An where everyone knows a tailor. There is also no shortage of historic sites here -- the city was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1999.
- Australian-owned and operated, Laughing Roo Travel is based right in Hoi An and has had impressive reviews on TripAdvisor, where they are praised for their personal service.
- Getting there: Flights are not included. We found return flights from London Gatwick to Da Nang over this travel window from £650 per person with Vietnam Airlines. Click here to search with Fly.com.
The small print
Vouchers can be redeemed for tours departing anytime from now until 30 June, 2013 as this is a private tailored tour. Book by 1 June, 2013. International call charges apply. For full itinerary click here. Rate is per person, based on twin share. The single supplement is USD$190 (£117), payable directly to the company. Flights, drinks, tips, phone calls and other private expenses are not included in this offer.
See all terms