By Travelzoo Staff
Here's a chance to stay on France's Opal Coast -- praised by The Daily Telegraph for its "craggy, green, undulating and often dramatic coastline" -- for £119 per night. The Hôtel Du Parc, which is in the seaside resort of Hardelot, has reduced the following package by 34%. It includes:
Why we love it
- Save 34% on room rates at the Hôtel Du Parc on the "dramatic" Opal Coast, between Calais and Boulogne-Sur-Mer
- This overnight stay is now £120 for two people
- Includes breakfast and a 3-course dinner each
- Get an upgrade to a Luxe room
- Also includes a cocktail on arrival
- The hotel is two hours from Paris and one and a half hours from Lille. Take the ferry from the UK to Calais -- from there it's a half an hour's drive to the hotel
Hôtel du Parc
Hôtel Du Parc
111, Avenue François 1er
Hardelot, France, 62152
Tel: 00 33 03 21 33 22 11
What's included & when
- Dec. 12, 2012 - March 31, 2013
- - One night in an upgraded Luxe room
- - Breakfast
- - 3-course set-menu dinner
- - A cocktail each
- The hotel is set between a beach and a 10-acre forest, and is a 2-hour drive from Paris. On site, you'll find a heated outdoor swimming pool, a Nordic sauna and tennis courts, as well as a piano bar and a French restaurant serving regional cuisine. Standout dishes include fried monkfish medallions, roasted quail breast and farmhouse cheese. Some rooms have a balcony or terrace opening onto the forest.
- Our French publisher has stayed here and he praises the comfortable rooms and chic, cosy atmosphere.
- This offer is valid for stays until 31 March, 2013.
- Getting there: Flights and transfers are not included. Click here to search with Fly.com. Alternatively, take a ferry to Calais and then it's a half hour drive to the hotel.
The small print
Valid for stays until 31 March, 2013. Subject to availability. There is no limit to the number of vouchers you can buy.
See all terms