By Travelzoo Staff
"Dropped in the middle of acres of rolling countryside in the south of France, lies Le Mas de Pierre, a chocolate-box-perfect chateau," says Stylist magazine. Escape to Provence with an exclusive offer from this 5-star hotel, where rooms are now £137 per night, including an upgrade and breakfast for two.
Why we love it
- Stay at the 5-star Le Mas de Pierre in Provence for £135 per room -- 47% off the regular price
- Includes breakfast and an upgrade to a Privilege Room
- Property is part of the Relais & Cheateaux collection
- A "chocolate-box-perfect chateau", says Stylist
- Package including dinner at Michelin-starred chef Michel Rostang's restaurant and two welcome cocktails is £219
- Recognised by Condé Nast Traveler as one of the world's best hotels
- Nice is the nearest airport -- we found return flights from the UK from £62 per person
Le Mas de Pierre
2320 route de Serres
Saint-Paul de Vence
Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, France, 06570
Tel: 00 33 493 59 00 10
What's included & when
- Dec. 4, 2012 - April 30, 2013
- Valid for stays until 19 December and from 14 February-30 April, 2013, this offer is based on two sharing an upgraded Privilege Room (worth up to £213) and covers breakfast (worth £22 per person). One child up to the age of 11 can stay for free in the same room as two adults (meals will be charged as taken).
- Alternatively, add on a 3-course dinner each (worth £39 per person) in 2-Michelin-star chef Michel Rostang's La Table de Pierre restaurant, two welcome cocktails and 20% off spa treatments for £219 per night, instead of £343.
- Le Mas de Pierre, in the medieval village of Saint-Paul-de-Vence, made Condé Nast Traveler's pick of the world's best new hotels in 2006, calling it a "charming hotel" and noting that "the real luxury is the peace and quiet". Each bedroom has a terrace or balcony overlooking the Mediterranean garden with 100-year-old olive trees. In addition to La Table de Pierre, there's a bistro, a lounge bar and a poolside bar. Other facilities include a spa, a heated outdoor pool and a well-stocked library.
- Getting there: Flights and transfers are not included. We found direct return flights from London to Nice over this travel window from £62 per person with easyJet. Click here to search with Fly.com. Nice airport is a 30-minute drive away.
The small print
This offer is valid for two people, until 19 December, 2012 and 14 February to 30 April, 2013, subject to availability. One child aged up to 11 can stay for free in the same room, meals will be charged as taken. A tourist tax of 1.50€ per person, per day is not included and is to be paid to the hotel on checkout. We have 200 vouchers for sale.
See all terms