By Travelzoo Staff
"This sophisticated capital is one of the most beautiful cities in Europe," says Condé Nast Traveller. Explore Budapest yourself with a stay at Hungary's Leading Hotel for £65 per night on select dates until 31 March, 2013. That's up to 48% off and includes:
Why we love it
- Stay at the Mamaison Hotel Andrássy Budapest -- named Hungary's Leading Hotel at this year's World Travel Awards -- for £65 per night, instead of £126
- Includes a guaranteed upgrade to a Deluxe Room (worth £18) and complimentary buffet breakfast for two
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Fodor's calls it "Budapest's best boutique hotel" and praises the "lovely balconies overlooking the trees and mansions of Andrássy"
- Stays for solo travellers are £55 per night
Mamaison Andrassy Hotel
Andrássy út 111
Tel: 00 36 1462 2100
What's included & when
- Nov. 27, 2012 - March 31, 2013
- -Guaranteed upgrade to a Deluxe Room (worth £18)
- -Buffet breakfast (worth £13 per person)
- -Welcome drink on arrival (worth £4 per person)
- Plus, guests can take advantage of free Wi-Fi and access to the sauna and fitness room at sister hotel, Mamaison Residence Izabella. Deluxe rooms have king-sized beds and balconies overlooking the city. Travel from 1-28 December and 2 January-31 March. Rooms for solo travellers £55 per room.
- Tha Mamaison Hotel Andrássy, "Budapest's best boutique hotel" according to Fodor's, is set in the heart of Budapest on Andrássy Avenue, part of the city's UNESCO World Heritage Site. Széchenyi thermal baths, one of the largest spa complexes in Europe, is within walking distance, as are the Széchenyi chain bridge, castle district and St Stephen's Basilica. Stroll along the banks of the River Danube, overlooked by the neo-Gothic Hungarian Parliament Building.
- Getting there: Flights and transfers are not included. Take the 200E bus from Terminal 1 or 2 and change at Kobánya-Kispest for the Metro. The hotel is walking distance from the Bajza utca stop. We found direct return flights from London Stansted over this travel window from £49 per person with Ryanair (including booking fees). Click here to search with Fly.com.
The small print
Subject to availability. VAT and city taxes are included. Valid 1-28 December and from 2 January-31 March, 2013. There is no limit to the number of vouchers you can buy.
See all terms