By Travelzoo Staff
Escape to a boutique hotel in a medieval town on the banks of the Dordogne River, with this exclusive Travelzoo deal. Stays at the Manoir de Beaulieu in the south of France are now £47 a night, saving 59% on the usual rate.
Why we love it
- £47 for an overnight stay in the Dordogne including breakfast and a 3-course dinner
- This deal from the Manoir de Beaulieu saves 59% on the usual rate
- 5-minute walk from the Dordogne River
- Extra nights are available for £31 per room on a bed-and-breakfast basis
- Brive-la-Gaillarde airport is roughly an hour's drive away and Bordeaux is 2.5 hours
- Valid until 30 March, 2013
Manoir de Beaulieu
Le Manoir de Beaulieu
4 Place Champ de Mars
Beaulieu sur Dordogne, France, 19120
Tel: 00 33 555 910 134
What's included & when
- Nov. 21, 2012 - March 30, 2013
- As well as overnight accommodation, the offer includes breakfast and a 3-course dinner in the hotel’s La Ferme D’Amelie restaurant.
- Also included is free parking and internet access.
- Valid seven days a week until 30 March, 2013. Extra nights are available for £31 per room on a bed-and-breakfast basis
The small print
Voucher is subject to availability. Valid for overnight accommodation for two people with breakfast and a
See all terms
3-course meal off the regional menu in the La Ferme d'Amélie restaurant. This deal is valid until 30 March, 2013. A tourist tax of 0.50€ per person, per night is payable locally.