By Travelzoo Staff
"Dynamic by nature and necessity, Shanghai is proof that the world's most populous city can be livable and loveable", says Frommer's about this city. Experience it for yourself for an unbelievable £35 per night at the 4-star Gubei Garden Hotel in central Hongqiao. That's up to 55% off the regular price.
Why we love it
- Explore vibrant Shanghai for a cool £35 per night, with this deal from the 4-Star Gubei Garden Hotel -- that's more than half off
- Includes an upgrade to a Superior Room
- Welcome drink and fruit
- Free gym access and complimentary Wi-Fi
- The modern hotel is in the heart of the Hongqiao business district, with views of Hongqiao Central Park
- We have found return flights to Shanghai from £453 from London with Fly.com over this travel window
Gubei Garden Hotel
1446 Hongqiao Road
Tel: 00 86 021 5257 4888
What's included & when
- Nov. 21, 2012 - Feb. 28, 2013
- Available seven days a week until 28 February, 2013, this offer includes:
- -Free upgrade to a Superior Room
- -Welcome drink and fruit for two
- -Late checkout until 2pm
- Guests can also add another bed to the room, free of charge and there is a gym and complimentary Wi-Fi for guests to use.
- The hotel is very close to the subway, with easy connections to Hongqiao Airport. Further afield, are Yu Gardens, Nanjing Road (famous for its shopping) and the City God Temple of Shanghai within the old walled city. Take a walk down the trendy Tianzifang district, with numerous coffee shops, trendy art studios, Shikumen architecture and narrow alleys.
- Getting there: We have found return flights to Shanhai from £453 from London with Fly.com over this travel window. Click here for more information.
The small print
This voucher includes a night's accommodation for two people, free upgrade to a Superior Room, a welcome drink and fruit, late checkout until 2pm and free gym access and Wi-Fi. Subject to availability. Valid seven days a week until 28 February, 2013. Service charge of 15% is included. An extra bed can also be added to the room, free of charge.
See all terms