By Travelzoo Staff
"Wedged between the high wall of the Himalayas and the steamy jungles of the Indian plains, Nepal is a land of snow peaks and Sherpas, yaks and yetis, monasteries and mantras", says Lonely Planet magazine. A 10-day trekking and yoga tour to this "nirvana for mountain lovers" is now £429 per person, saving 56% on the regular price.
Why we love it
- 9-night trekking and yoga tour of spectacular Nepal for £429 per person -- that's 56% less than usual
- Valid for couples or solo travellers (if happy to share)
- Guided trekking through one of the world's most spectacular mountain ranges with an English-speaking guide
- Three morning yoga and meditation classes
- Accommodation in 3-star hotels and mountain lodges, plus a stay in a traditional Gurung village
- Daily breakfast, five lunches and five dinners are included
- Nepalese cultural show on the final night
- There is a maximum of 15 people per trekking group
- All ground transportation is included, but international flights are not covered. We found return airfares from £590 per person from London Heathrow
- Click here for more information about the itinerary, or for frequently asked questions
Thamel Bhagawoti Marga
Tel: 00 977 1470 1051
What's included & when
- Oct. 26, 2012 - Nov. 13, 2013
- While the package is based on two sharing, solo travellers can also book without paying a supplement if they are happy to share (it's an extra £149/US$240 for single occupancy). Travel on select dates from 21 November-4 November, 2013. Here's what's included:
- -Hiking through mountains, villages and jungles with an English-speaking guide
- -Three morning yoga and meditation classes
- -All accommodation in 3-star hotels and mountain lodges, plus a stay in a traditional Gurung village
- -All ground transportation
- -Daily breakfast, five lunches and five dinners
- -A visit to the scenic lakeside at Pokhara
- -Spectacular sunrise over the 20 peaks surrounding Poon Hill
- -A Nepalese cultural show on the final evening
- There is a maximum of 15 people on the trek. You will be travelling with Earthbound Expeditions, which is recommended by Lonely Planet and The New York Times and exceptionally well reviewed on TripAdvisor.
- Departures are available on 21 November; 6, 21, 28, 31 March; 1, 8, 16, 17, 26 April; 8 May; 2 June, 2013. Depart on 24 December on a 12-day trek for an extra £120 (US$194) per person. Departures on 30 September, 16 October and 4 November, 2013, are also available for an extra £41 ($67) due to increased government fees. Click here for more information about the itinerary, or for frequently asked questions.
- Getting there: This deal does not include airfares to Kathmandu. We found indirect flights with Air India for £590 return from London Heathrow over this travel window. Click here to search for flights with Fly.com.
The small print
Voucher is for one person, based on two sharing, although solo travellers can be paired up with another traveller (it's an extra £149/US$240 for single occupancy). Valid for departures on 21 November; 6, 21, 28, 31 March; 1, 8, 16, 17, 26 April; 8 May; 2 June, 2013. Travel over Christmas (24 December) on a 12-day trek for an extra £120 (US$194) per person. Departures on 30 September, 16 October and 4 November, 2013, are also available for an extra £41 ($67) due to increased government fees. Buy the voucher as usual and pay the supplements directly to Earthbound Expeditions before departure. Suitable for people with fair fitness levels. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request once you're ready to book. Tours must be booked three months in advance of departure (except the November tour).
See all terms