By Travelzoo Staff
Praised by Condé Nast Traveler in its 2012 Hot List for its "hip" styling and "spacious rooms", the 5-star Hansar Bangkok is one of the city's most luxurious and highly acclaimed hotels. Travelzoo subscribers can now stay at this swanky property for £95 per room, with an upgrade to a suite and lots of extras included.
Why we love it
- Stay at the luxurious Hansar Bangkok, which has won praise from Condé Nast Traveler, Marie Claire and the Wall Street Journal, for £95 per night -- up to 63% off the regular price
- Includes an upgrade on booking to a 71-square-metre Urban Suite and daily breakfast for two
- Free soft drinks and local beer from the mini bar, which is restocked daily
- THB500 (£10) credit per room, per stay to be used at the hotel's four restaurants and bars
- The 5-star hotel and spa made Condé Nast Traveler's 2012 Hot List and won a TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice Award this year
- One minute from the BTS Skytrain, with connections to the airport, and within walking distance of Siam Square, Lumpini Park and Erawan Shrine
- We found return flights from the UK over this travel window from £420 from London Gatwick
3 Soi Mahadlekluang
Bangkok, Thailand, 10330
Tel: 00 66 2209 1234
What's included & when
- Oct. 9, 2012 - Feb. 28, 2013
- Valid for stays seven days a week until 28 February, 2013, this offer saves up to 63% and includes:
- -Overnight stay for two with a guaranteed upgrade to a 71-square-metre Urban Suite
- -Daily breakfast for two
- -Complimentary soft drinks and local beer from the mini bar
- -One THB500 (£10) food and drinks credit to be used at the hotel's restaurants and bars
- There is no limit to the number of vouchers you can buy, but only one credit will be included per room, per stay. There are no rooms available on 24 December-3 January; 8-17 February.
- Since opening in 2011, the hotel has won acclaim from guests, scooping a TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice Award in 2012 in the Trendiest Hotels category. It was also voted Best Hotel in Asia at the 2012 Asia Pacific Property Awards and the on-site LUXSA spa was the only spa in Thailand included in the Condé Nast Traveler Hot List as one of the Top 35 New Spas in the World. Lie back and relax in the infinity pool on the eighth floor, which has sweeping views of the city below.
- The Hansar is conveniently located opposite Rajdamri BTS Skytrain station in one of Bangkok's most prestigious neighbourhoods. Lumpini Park, Erawan Shrine and numerous shopping malls are a few minutes' walk away.
- Getting there: Flights and transfers are not included but the Skytrain will take you into the city in less than 40 minutes. We found return flights from London Gatwick over this travel window from £420 per person. Click here to find the flights with Fly.com.
The small print
Valid for stays seven days a week until 28 February, 2013. Not available on 24 December-3 January; 8-17 February. There is no limit to the number of vouchers you can buy. Only one THB500 (£10) credit will be included per room, per stay. Voucher is valid for single or double occupancy. Maximum room occupancy is three adults or two adults and one child under 12. Additional adults are THB2000 (£41) per person, per night including tax and breakfast. Extra children aged 4-11 are THB1000 (£20) per night included tax and breakfast. Children under four stay and eat free. Once you have purchased your voucher, call the hotel direct on 00 66 2209 1234 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book. Now sold out on 18-20, 26 October; 1-3 November
See all terms