By Travelzoo Staff
"With its palaces, sculpted parks, concert halls and museums, Vienna is a city steeped in culture," says CNN's World's Treasures, and one that's rated among the top 10 travel destinations for 2012 by Stylist magazine. Travelzoo subscribers can now stay at the brand-new JUFA Vienna City hotel for two nights for £110 -- that's 42% off the usual price and includes:
Why we love it
- 2-night stay at the JUFA Vienna City hotel for £110, including breakfast
- Vienna is "a city that is arguably even more beautiful than Paris" says The Daily Telegraph
- Save 42% on the regular cost
- Includes a ride for two on The Giant Ferris Wheel at the Vienna Prater
- Traditional Viennese coffee and a welcome drink each
- Vienna Card (free public transport for 72 hours)
JUFA Wien City
Tel: 00 43 570 83 700
What's included & when
- Oct. 17, 2012 - Dec. 28, 2012
- - Accommodation in a Double Family Room with buffet breakfast
- - A ride for two on The Giant Ferris Wheel at the Vienna Prater
- - Traditional Viennese coffee in the hotel cafe and a welcome drink (subject to change)
- - A Vienna Card (free public transport for 72 hours)
- The hotel opened in August this year in the city's Simmering district. It is close to the Gothic St Stephen's Cathedral and Vienna's inner city. Other famous attractions include the Rococo Schönbrunn Palace, and the Vienna Prater, home to The Giant Ferris Wheel -- "a must-do" according to National Geographic online.
- 2012 is the 150th anniversary of the birth of Viennese artist Gustav Klimt, famous for paintings including The Kiss, so it's an ideal time to see an exhibition of his work. Vienna's Christmas markets run from 17 November-24 December.
- Valid seven days a week for a 2-night stay from 12 October-28 December. Two-night stays from 30 November; 1, 7-8, 14-15, 21-22 December are £160. Additional nights on a B&B basis are £56. Not available on 26-27 October; 11 November.
- Getting there: Vienna International Airport is 12 miles away. We've found flights to Vienna from London for £97 return in December. Click here to search on Fly.com.
The small print
This voucher is valid for a 2-night stay for two people in a Double Family Room, buffet breakfast, a ride for two on The Giant Ferris Wheel at the Vienna Prater, traditional Viennese coffee and a welcome drink each (subject to change), a Vienna Card (free public transport for 72 hours). Valid seven days a week from 12 October-28 December.
See all terms