By Travelzoo Staff
Overnight stays at Villa La Grotta in Tuscany are now £79 with this treat-filled package. The deal, which is exclusive to Travelzoo subscribers includes:
Why we love it
- An overnight stay at Villa La Grotta is now £79 with this package created especially for Travelzoo subscribers
- Includes a 2-course lunch or dinner, plus a cheese platter
- Discover locally produced chianti at a complimentary wine tasting (worth £40) -- a Sommelier will explain the history of the winery and the villa
- The hotel was the former home of the duke of Aosta and has been carefully restored
- An excellent base for exploring the area -- Siena, Arezzo and Florence are all accessible for day trips
- Includes two tickets to the Italian stylist Giordano Frangipani's showroom
- Upgrade to a Junior Suite for £105 per room
Villa la Grotta
Via per Sercognano
S. Giustino V.no (AR)
S. Giustino Valdarno, Arezzo, Toscana, 52020
Tel: 0039 055 977 22 99
What's included & when
- Oct. 2, 2012 - Dec. 27, 2012
- - Overnight stay for two in a standard double room with buffet breakfast
- - Chianti wine-tasting experience for two in a traditional wine cellar (Monday-Friday) or in the villa (weekends)
- - 2-course lunch or dinner, plus a cheese and ham platter
- - Tickets to stylist Giordano Frangipani's fashion showroom
- Surrounded by the vineyards, olive groves, ancient hamlets and churches of the Tuscan countryside, Villa La Grotta is a peaceful hideaway for those who want to explore Tuscany and the Chianti region.
- All eight rooms are spacious, furnished in a classic Tuscan style and have views of the surrounding valley. They can easily accommodate up to two adults and two children (charges for extra guests to be paid directly to the hotel). There is an outdoor swimming pool and free parking. For more space, upgrade to a Junior Suite for £105 per room, with all the same inclusions.
- Florence, Arezzo and Siena are all within easy day trip distance. There are several fashion outlets nearby, including Prada and Dolce & Gabbana; plus, the deal includes two passes to Giordano Frangipani's showroom. Arezzo is host to a monthly antique fair -- one of the biggest in Italy -- on the first weekend of each month.
- Valid for stays seven days a week until 27 December. Subject to availability. Not available on 5 October. Additional nights are available for £69 per night including breakfast but not the wine tasting, showroom tickets or the meal.
The small print
Includes an overnight stay for two people in a Double Classic Room, breakfast, a 2-course lunch or dinner (excluding beverages), plus a cheese and ham platter, wine tasting for two in a typical cellar (Monday-Friday) or in the villa (Saturday-Sunday) and two tickets to Giordano Frangipani's showroom. Valid for stays seven days a week from until 27 December. Additional nights are available for £69 per night, but the wine tasting will only be included once per person, per stay. Subject to availability. Not available on 5 October. Children aged two and under can share the room with two adults at no extra charge. Children aged three to 12 will be charged a supplement of 30€ per night, payable directly to the hotel. Please note: We have extended this deal due to more availability becoming available at the hotel.
See all terms