By Travelzoo Staff
A 2-night stay on the sun-drenched Canary Island of Tenerife is £95 per room. Hotel La Paz has taken 65% off its usual rates with this deal that includes all meals, selected drinks and a free 90-minute spa circuit per person.
Why we love it
- A 2-night all-inclusive stay at the Hotel La Paz is £95 per room
- Save 65% on the regular price
- One free 90-minute spa circuit per person
- Lonely Planet says Puerto de la Cruz "has remained a pleasant resort attracting a classier style of tourist"
Hotel La Paz
C/ La Haya Nº 3 Ctra. Del Botanico
Puerto de la Cruz
Tel: 00 34 922 38 44 86
What's included & when
- Sept. 19, 2012 - Dec. 23, 2012
- The hotel is just over half a mile from the old town of Puerto de la Cruz on the north side of the island. Lonely Planet note's the resort's "stylish boardwalks, traditional restaurants and a leafy central plaza with plenty of bench space and terrace bars." The nearest beach and the Lago Martianez saltwater swimming pools are 800 metres away.
- Guests are entitled to a buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner in the hotel's restaurant, as well as selected alcoholic drinks. The all-inclusive option also includes coffee and tea, soft drinks, biscuits, sweets and cakes inbetween meals.
- Valid seven days a week until 23 December.
- Hotel facilities include a balcony or terrace in every room, an outdoor pool and a children's pool, a full-service spa and fitness centre and a sun terrace with views of the sea.
- Getting there: Tenerife North Airport is 12.5 miles from the hotel. We found flights to Tenerife North from London for £147 return in October. Click here to search on Fly.com.
The small print
Valid for a 2-night stay for two people in a double room on an all inclusive basis (subject to availability) and a 90-minute spa circuit per person, per stay. Valid seven days a week until 23 December. Call the hotel to make reservations on 00 34 922 384 486.
See all terms