By Travelzoo Staff
You may be able to drive around Bali in a day but its offerings span adrenalin-pumping surf, white-sand coastlines, enchanting Hindu temples, stunning sunsets and a whirlwind nightclub scene.
Why we love it
- Save 47% on the price of three nights in beautiful Bali with this deal -- now £145 per room
- Amadea Resort & Villas is described by the Australian Signature magazine as "a tropical oasis"
- Includes a guaranteed upgrade to a Deluxe Room with pool views
- Daily breakfast for two
- Return airport transfers (worth £19)
- A welcome cocktail per person
- Late checkout until 4pm
- 20% off treatments at the rooftop Ambiente Spa
- Additional nights are £49 per room
Amadea Resort & Villas
Jl Laksmana 55
Tel: +62 361 847 8155
What's included & when
- Sept. 11, 2012 - March 31, 2013
- Experience it yourself for £145 per room for three nights at the deluxe Amadea Resort & Villas in Seminyak.
- Now 40% less than the regular price, this deal is valid until 31 March, 2013, and includes:
- -Three nights' accommodation with an upgrade to a Deluxe Room with pool views
- -Daily breakfast at the Bistro Batu Kali
- -Return airport transfers (worth £19)
- -One welcome cocktail per person, per stay
- -Late checkout until 4pm
- Plus, guests will get an extra 20% off all treatments at the Ambiente Spa -- a rooftop retreat with an open-air treatment area for manicures and pedicures.
- Extend your stay for £49 per room for extra nights on a bed-and-breakfast basis.
- Described by the Australian Signature magazine as "a tropical oasis", Amadea Resort & Villas opened last year. Deluxe Rooms have pool views, walk-in rainforest showers, flat-screen TVs, free Wi-Fi and private balconies. The hotel is conveniently located in the intimate but chic resort of Seminyak, within walking distance of the area's best bars, restaurants and boutiques. Head to the classy Ku De Ta bar for a cocktail while watching the sunset. For more hedonistic travellers, the party town of Kuta is a 15-minute taxi ride away.
- European visitors will have to pay US$25 (£16.50) for a visa on arrival at Bali airport and 100,000IDR (£6.50) on departure.
- Getting there: This deal includes return airport transfers. We found flights to Seminyak over this travel period from London to Denpasar from £620 return. Click here to search for flights with Fly.com.
The small print
Valid for stays until 31 March, 2013. Not available on 26 December-7 January, 2013. Additional nights can be purchased for £45 per room but can only be used in conjunction with a 3-night stay. All taxes are included. Maximum occupancy is three adults or two adults and one child. Up to two children under five can stay free of charge with existing bedding; an extra adult or child over six can stay with extra bedding for US$20 (£12) including breakfast. Bookings must be made by 1 March, 2013. Call the hotel to enquire on 00 62 361 847 8155 or email email@example.com. Reservations are available from 3pm (UK time).
See all terms