By Travelzoo Staff
The AA Restaurant Guide 2013 praises the "vibrant contemporary cooking" at Outsidein restaurant, holder of an impressive two AA Rosettes. Two Travelzoo subscribers can now dine on a 2-course lunch with a glass of sparkling wine and tea or coffee each for £12.50 a head.
Why we love it
- A 2-course lunch for two, with a glass of sparkling wine each, for £25 instead of the usual £58 at Beales Hotel in Hatfield
- Dine in the hotel's 2-AA-Rosette restaurant Outsidein
- "Creative ideas and bags of flavour emanate from the kitchen" -- AA Restaurant Guide 2013
- The hotel is located opposite The Galleria outlet mall -- combine lunch with a day's shopping
Aug. 29, 2013 - Sept. 30, 2013
Outsidein at Beales Hotel
Hatfield, AL10 9NG
Tel: 01707 288 500
- The bill for this dining package, which is located in Hatfield's Beales Hotel, would usually add up to £58.
- For less than half the regular price, you and a friend will get all of the following (the spring menu changes on a weekly basis):
- -A glass of sparkling wine
- -A starter each. Dishes on the current menu include potted tiger prawns and chorizo with pancetta, croutons and chilli oil, and asparagus and quail egg salad with chargrilled chicory
- -A main course. Current options include confit of duck leg with crushed potatoes, spinach, carrot and cardamom, and pan-fried supreme of confit chicken with spring vegetable bubble and squeak and a lemon and thyme jus
- -Alternatively, swap your starter for a dessert. We like the sound of the white chocolate and raspberry jelly made with chilled raspberry water and served with a vanilla biscuit, or the vanilla panna cotta with cherry compote and caramel, both from the current menu
- You'll also get a cup of tea or coffee after your meal.
- The hotel is across the road from The Galleria outlet mall, making this the ideal treat to combine with a day's shopping.
- This offer is valid seven days a week for lunch only, until 30 September
The small print
Valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Each person is entitled to a glass of sparkling wine, a starter (worth £7) or dessert (worth £6.50) and main course (worth £13.50) from the spring menu and either a cup of tea or coffee. Vouchers may be redeemed seven days a week, for lunch only, until 30 September. Standard menu supplements will apply to some dishes. Note: There is a limited number of vouchers available and the deal may therefore end before the stated expiry date. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms