By Travelzoo Staff
The AA Restaurant Guide 2013 praises the "vibrant contemporary cooking" produced by Outsidein restaurant, holder of an impressive two AA Rosettes. Two Travelzoo subscribers can now dine on a 2-course lunch with a glass of sparkling wine each for £9.50 a head.
Why we love it
- A 2-course lunch for two, with a glass of sparkling wine each, for £19 instead of the usual £42 at Beales Hotel in Hatfield
- Dine in the hotel's 2-AA-Rosette restaurant Outsidein
- Tea or coffee is also included in this deal
- "Creative ideas and bags of flavour emanate from the kitchen" -- AA Restaurant Guide 2013
- The hotel is located opposite the galleria -- combine lunch with a day's shopping
Dec. 24, 2012 - April 28, 2013
Outsidein at Beales Hotel
Hatfield, AL10 9NG
Tel: 01707 288 500
- The bill for this dining package at the Hatfield restaurant, which is located in Beales Hotel, would usually add up to £42.
- For less than half the regular price, you and a friend will get all of the following (the table d’hôte menu changes on a weekly basis):
- - A glass of sparkling wine
- - A starter each, such as chicken liver parfait with toasted brioche and quince jelly, or roasted tomato soup served with spinach and goats' cheese tortellini
- - A main course, with current options including roasted breast of chicken with sweetcorn fritter and roast pumpkin, or deep-fried fillet of pollock served with chips, minted pea purée and tartar sauce
- - Alternatively, swap your starter for a dessert. We like the sound of the white chocolate cheesecake with blackberry compote and citrus shortbread, or the warm plum and apple oat crumble with vanilla ice cream and caramel
- You'll also get a cup of tea or coffee after your meal.
- The hotel is across the road from the galleria, making this the ideal treat to combine with a day's shopping.
- This offer is valid seven days a week for lunch only, until 28 Apri.
- We have also negotiated an overnight stay with a 3-course dinner and breakfast the following morning for £79 per room. Click here to read the deal in full.
The small print
Valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Each person is entitled to a glass of sparkling wine, two courses from the table d’hôte menu and either a cup of tea or coffee. Vouchers may be redeemed seven days a week, for lunch only, until 28 April. Excludes 10 March. Note: There is a limited number of vouchers available and the deal may therefore end before the stated expiry date. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms