By Travelzoo Staff
Get into the festive spirit this winter with an ice skating session at Gosling Sports Park. For £15 instead of the usual £31, two Travelzoo subscribers can spend 55 minutes on the ice and warm up with a meal afterwards.
Why we love it
- A 55-minute skating session for two for £7.50 a head at Gosling Sports Park in Welwyn Garden City
- Also includes a meal each -- choose between sausage and mash, vegetable curry or a salad
- This experience would usually cost £31 for two
- Add on a skating ticket for one, two or three children
- This festive experience is available seven days a week
Nov. 20, 2012 - Dec. 17, 2012
Gosling Sports Park
Welwyn Garden City, Al8 6XE
Tel: 01707 384 303
- The sports park has transformed part of its grounds into an ice rink for the Christmas period -- so you and a friend can practice your moves on the ice for the equivalent of £7.50 a head. You'll also get a choice of meal each afterwards -- pick between sausage and mash, vegetable curry or a tomato and mozzarella salad.
- Travelzoo has also negotiated a deal to add on ice-skating tickets for children -- it'll cost £19 for all the above plus one child's skating, or £22.50 to add on two children's skating tickets. For two adults to skate and dine, plus three children's skating tickets, you'll pay £25 (instead of the usual £52).
- Skate hire is included in all the ticket prices, and all skaters are advised to wear warm winter clothing while on the ice
The small print
Child tickets do not include food. Children must be under 16. Skating sessions begin on the hour from 10am-10pm, daily. Last skate is at 8pm if you wish to dine afterwards. Valid seven days a week, subject to availability, until 17 December. Limited availability on weekends. Suitable outdoor clothing should be work on the ice. Waterproof clothing and gloves are highly recommended. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms