By Adam Reeves-Brown
Travelzoo has teamed up with the Watford Colosseum to offer subscribers up to 47% off tickets to one of two BBC Concert Orchestra shows.
Why we love it
- Join BBC Radio 2's Ken Bruce for "Friday Night is Music Night", an evening of WS Gilbert and Arthur Sullivan's most-loved works
- The orchestra will play music from "The Mikado", "HMS Pinafore" and "The Pirates of Penzance"
- Alternatively, see the BBC Concert Orchestra perform classical music from award-winning Canadian and British composers in "Canadian Carnival"
- Includes music from composer Howard Shore, best known for "The Lord of the Rings" film scores
"Friday Night is Music Night"
Wed, 26 Feb... 8pm
Tue, 11 Mar... 7:30pm
Watford, WD17 3JN
Tel: 0845 075 3993
- "Friday Night is Music Night": Band A seats are now £14 (usually £26.50); Band B seats are now £11.50 (usually £21.50)
"Canadian Carnival": Band A seats are now £12.50 (usually £23.50); Band B seats are now £10 (usually £18.50); Band C seats are now £7.50 (usually £13.50)
All prices quoted include a per-ticket booking fee of £1.50
The small print
Subject to availability. Tickets at the promotional price are limited, so early booking is advised. The regular value stated is based on the maximum combined cost of the items in this package at time of publication. The prices include a £1.50 per-ticket booking fee.
See all terms