By Travelzoo Staff
Relentless Steak & Lobster House is a "hidden gem" with "plenty of buzz", according to Harden's UK Restaurant Guide 2013. You and a friend can now visit this Southsea restaurant for a 2-course meal for £29.
Why we love it
- 2-course dinner for two at Portsmouth's Relentless Steak & Lobster House for £29
- Includes half a pint of prawns each to start and a 16oz sirloin steak with steak sauce for main
- A "relaxed" "hidden gem" -- Harden’s UK Restaurant Guide 2013
- Seafood is freshly caught by the owner's father
- Located in Southsea, just a mile from Portsmouth city centre
- For an extra £6, finish the meal with a Relentless Mr Whippy dessert each
Sept. 9, 2013 - Oct. 30, 2013
Relentless Steak & Lobster House
81 Elm Grove
Portsmouth, PO5 1JF
Tel: 023 9282 2888
- Worth £50.80, the offer includes:
- - Half a pint of prawns to start, served with mayo and a wedge of lemon
- - 16oz sirloin steak main course, served with watercress, tomatoes, flat mushroom, green beans and chips
- - A steak sauce of your choice
- Located a mile from Portsmouth city centre in Southsea, Relentless is owned by Scott Matthews, whose father catches the restaurant's seafood from his very own fishing boat.
- You can add a Relentless Mr Whippy dessert for £6 more and both fill your glass with ice cream as many times as you can handle.
- Available for lunch Monday-Friday or for dinner Tuesday and Thursday, and all day Sunday, until 30 October
The small print
Voucher is valid for two people and may be used for lunch Monday-Friday or for dinner Tuesday and Thursday, and all day Sunday, subject to availability, until 30 October. Any additional items ordered will be charged at their usual value. There is no limit to the number of vouchers that may be used per table. Reservations are required. Excludes the last Sunday of every month. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Gratuity is not included. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms